Smut smut smut chapter 17

Her pov: I ran up the stairs fuck I'm so excited for this and remove all my clothes but my panties and bra and lay face down ass up ready for him already dripping from this stupid vibrator I already need to cum what have I gotten myself into.

His pov:

I leave her for a few minutes purposely wanting her to be edged even longer and change into a pair of sweatpants with no shirt of boxers before entering to find her whimpering face down ass up waiting for me. "what the fuck is this Anna hm?. I say pulling on her bra strap and letting it twang back at her hard. I know she likes it because the second it connects a light muffled moan is let from her lips. "I'm sorry sir I Just - enough I say letting a small smack with my hand connect to her ass cheek receiving small muffled moan from her "did I or did I not tell you to Jsut be in panties hm ?". "Well yes but I just-. I again let a small smack connect again receiving muffled moans "yes or no Anna" "yes sir you did". "So why am I to find you still wearing this" I pull on the strap again. "I " know what you meant by panties". To this I just chuckle bending her over further. "Your gonna count for me are you capable of that Anna". "Yes sir". I reach my hand out smacking her ass harshly and all she can do jrs moan making me chuckle again "1" and again this time massaging it in my hand before placing a hard slap. "2" I repeat this another 2 times her moans growing louder. "5". "Good girl now take everything off and lay on ur back" .  She does as I say no argument needed and so I approach her tiying a blind fold around her eyes  then I move down the her nipples pressing one so lightly as she whimpers under me. "Please can i cum" she practically begs at me "no" I say lightly smacking her pussy making her Jult. After 5 more minutes of playing with her I allow her to cum and move down spreading her legs wide open and fuck did she make a mess. I pull out the vibrator however instantly replace it with my tounge making her shudder underneath me moaning and trying to grind to witch I instantly slap her thigh delivering her a sharp no as it continues I use my fingers instantly going in with 2 and she squirts the second they enter her. " did I tell you you could do that.  " sorry si- . Before giving her the chance to finding what she's saying I turn her over plunging my dick straight into her and pushing a finger in her ass . "Ow" she moans i know for a fact this Dosent hurt I got her ready for this. "Sh" I say slapping her ass and continuing to pound her and after about 20 minutes I cum in her so switch I instead shove my dick into her ass and fingers in her pussy to meet them she moans and within in minutes after asking premmision squirts so I fill both her holes with my cum and watch her lie there shaking this is how I wanted her to look ruined and filthy and god do I love it.

Word count :573