After care again with a very smutty twist chapter 11:

After Charlie said he was finished with me for the day he picked me up taking me to the shower and placing me on the seat near while it warmed up. I try to stand ready to get myself in the shower and fall straight onto my ass. "Woah there princess your not quite ready for that yet you'll still be sore especially now I'm experimenting with you. After his words all I do is blush a deep red as he scoops me up from the floor and places me into the shower ow 2 hot it burns Charlie turn it down. "I can't do that princess it will help I promise". "Charlie please it hurts". "It doesn't hurt darling and it won't leave burns its just hotter then what your used to okay ?" ."Okay I'm sorry". "That's okay princes anyways you need putting to bed or can you walk. I feel confident trying to step out the shower and when an able to walk a smirk is plastered across Charlie's face. "Ahh you can walk clever girl.". " yeah I can but why are you smirking what's good about that". "Because baby when you can take it I can have u how I want too". All I can do is smile and blush my god I really am in love with this boy. After we walk to the bedroom he grabs a pair of pjs for me. However he comes back with a red Lacey thong "Charlie what are these theses are barley underwear let alone pjs". "I got these for you baby they let you breath while you sleep just try them for me hm ?". "Okay". "By the way we're set to leave for Dubai tomorrow and then when we're back I won't see you as much as my normal duties as mafia leader will return". "Right" I said kind of hurt by his comments and knowing that soon we will be nothing like how we started and I won't get to see him as much anymore. And so I fall asleep without another word to him and the next morning I get out of bed without saying a word to him I head downstairs and make myself breakfast. "What's for breakfast beautiful". "I don't fucking know make it yourself". "Woah baby what's wrong". "Fuck off". With that he grabs me by My wrist and chucks me over his shoulder smacking my ass making me squeal. I wanted to be annoyed but jeez am I turned on by him. "You wanna behave like a whore who dosent need a husband you'll be treated liek one". He takes me up the stairs and unlocks his room and chucks me on the bed. Ripping my clothes straight off me pulling my panties to my ankles and straight off. "Oh so you can wear the things I buy you but you couldn't possibly act like a good girl hm ? . "Sorry sir". "Too late for sorrys bend over". "But Charlie". "Don't but Charlie me." "Okay". "Good girl now like I said bend over and don't speak you have to ask to speak". I stay silent not being able to tell what's going to happen next and I don't want to make him angry i feel so nervous. "Now be a good girl and stay still sounds are okay but don't move". He pushes me so my back is arched as he pushes those familiar beads into my other hole I yelp at the cold feeling however he did coat them in lube first while we were speaking I heard him open the bottle he then places my underwear on me but not the same pair. "Charlie why have u changed my underwear". "You'll find out on the plane darling Jsut wait and see"

Word count:632