Care for her chapter 14

We step of the plane and as we begin to leave I go light headed collapsing however just as I'm about to hit the floor I'm caught in the arms of Charlie. "Woah there darling let's get you to our destination hm?". "Okay"I practically croak. God this man is so sweet how could he be seen as a  monster. He carries me into the suv and lays be across the seats into his lap strapping me in. "Open". I do as he says and he gives me 2 pills before giving me water and I thank him quietly. I fall asleep shortly after and wake up on a bed. My first reaction is to scream in the pitch black room I lay in and seconds later Charlie bursts into the room embracing me and comforting me. "It's okay shhh". "Your okay just breathe". "Charlie". "Yes". "I'm sorry that the only side of me you have seen is weak and vulnerable and I promise you I am strong I'm independent just since that man tried to take advantage it took me back to when I was 15 my dads best friend who I trusted tried to take it from me too I was weaker then I promised myself I would never let someone take advantage of me like that again and I without even realising let it happen again and I'm sorry all I'm doing is crying I just can't let myself go back to how I was". "Not all of my scars are from my dad's training the ones on my inner thighs are from me when I was depressed and I couldn't heal without them scars". "And I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to think of me as someone who is weak minded because I'm not weak I've just been through it and I-. "Anna". "Yes". With that Charlie steps between my legs pulling at my shorts. "Is this okay?". "Yes". He pulls then down and lays be back and I look to him kissing every single scar I have even the ones that I didn't do myself he kisses me stomach my breasts my arms. "Anna you are so beyond gorgeous". With that he takes my panties off and begins licking my clit witch is a complete new sensation to me and I buck my hips in his face to witch he holds my thighs and tells me to let it out noticing I'm holding my moans. After about ten minutes of this new sensation and fingers getting involved I squirt all over his face. "I'm so sorry Charlie. I didn't know I did that I didn't mean to" to my apologies he just chuckles. "It's okay baby that's a good thing you like that hm ?" "Yes".

Word count:466