I didnt know i could do that chapter 15

His pov: how the he fuck have I found myself a squirt fuck me she didn't even know I'm gonna have so much fun with her while we're away. I can't believe she's even apologetic she clearly Dosent know what this means. "Anna do you know what you just did. "I've ruined all the sheets And made such a mess". "No baby what did your body do hm that's what I'm asking as in what just came out of you". "I'm such a freak" she says burying her face into her knees. I embrace her in my arms and think to myself her family really didn't teach her fuck all. "Darling". "Yes" she practically weeps. "Baby you just squirted it's like cumming but that ,I've never had anyone I've been with be able to do it before I wasn't looking at you that way because I thought you were a freak only because I was shocked". "Really". "Yes baby i promise you now turn over". " why".

Her pov:

"Why I question".
With that he grabs my legs and flips me face down ass up and just as I go to question him I yelped as I remembered the beads from before the plane that he was now pulling out one by one it kinda felt good. He then picked me up and took me to the shower washing me off and keeping me clean. "What do you wanna eat tonight darling". "I really fancy mushroom risotto". "Okay baby well go out then" "okay o can walk by the way Charlie I don't need carrying around". "Yeah I know it's just I like being able to take care of you your my wife". "Plus after this holiday we both go back to working if that is something you still want to do with the women and only see each other late in the evenings when we'll probably both be tired". " yeah I know but I still want to be able to work with the women and plus we'll see each other some days right ?". "Yeah Anna". "Okay I'm gonna go e get ready". "Good girl".

With the butterflies he just gave me swarming in my stomach I head to my wardrobe finding a gorgeous silver v neck cut dress I put it on and it hugs all or my curves perfectly I then pull the draw underneath it finding my little surprise I packed for Charlie this holiday my matching thong set with a matching guarder both in a deep red Charlie's favourite I can't wait to see what he thinks I also slide my 9 mm pistol into it with safety on just before stepping out met by the eyes of Charlie. "You look so beautiful baby". To that I just smile and bow my head. "Hey it's okay look at me don't be shy hm" "sorry". I said as I look deep in to his beautiful green eyes. "Good girl". With that he tucks a peice of hair behind my ear before grabbing my hand. He walks me down the stair case and out the front door until we arrive at a neon green Ferari jeezzz I think in my head but cleary my facial expression says no different. "Darling you grew up with money stop acting shocked and get in okay". "Yes sir". Charlie takes off doing hundreds of miles per hour and I panic as blue lights appear behind us Charlie stopepd and opened his door I begin panicking and crying however all he had to do was step out the car. "Sorry sir we didn't realise it was you different number plate?" "That's okay Johnny just don't let it happen again hm ? ". "Yes sir". "Charlie what the actual fuck just happened with the police were in a different country how do you have control of that". "I own the island baby".

We arrive at the reastraunt eyes on us from all directions Charlie walks in first however as I go to walk in I'm grabbed "Charlie gray will not be the only one inside you". As I hear this I also hear a fly being undone however I know it's not time to panic and with Charlie know where in sight I elbow this man in the nose from behind flip over his head and pull my gun putting it to the back of his head "now we're going to find my husband and tell him what you just said to his gorgeous wife hm ?" "I'm sorry please". "Shut the fuck up and walk" i say smacking him over the back of the head with my pistol". Charlie comes running straight up to me looking at me strangely as I'm currently holding a man at gun point who has his trousers to his ankles and his boxers half way down his ass. "Tell him cunt or this" I say smacking him with my pistol "well this is putting a bull through ur skull". "I'm so so sorry mr gray I really didn't realise who it was". I hit him in the head again don't fucking like to my husband prick". "I'm sorry my gray". "Well your getting fucking boring aren't you I say pulling off my safety and putting a bullet through his skull. "Anna wtf was that about". "He grabbed me and said he couldn't let you be the only person who's been inside of me or something then pulled his fly down then I elbowed him in the nose flipped over him and pulled my gun out". "You don't need a gun Anna you have body gaurds". "Oh Yh my bad because there doing such a fucking great job aren't they Charlie hm ?". "I'm sorry Anna I didn't mean for that to sound-. "No it's fine Anways useless gaurds clean this shit whole up". "Yes mam." "Great". I order my mushroom ravioli and eat it angrily that Charlie doughted me I mean how fucking dare he so I waited till we finished our meal before sliding my thong off unnoticed before placing myself in his lap while removing his belt. "Anna what are you". "Shut up Charlie". "Okay" . With that I sat on it grinding and taking it so deep inside me moaning his name as as I bounced up and down on it. "Good girl does that feel good" "yes fuck yes". "Do you want me to get on top". " no Charlie I really like this" "okay" he finally agrees letting me take full control I mean what else did he expect after renting out the whole restaurant minutes later we both cum and return to my seat to eat my pudding god knows what punishment is waiting for me when I get home.

Word count: 1138

Bit of a longer one as an apology for my super short last chapter