"Kya huwa...chup kyun ho gayi"

Taking hold of his hand, Rimsha kissed it "I don't know about anyone else but I love you the most. "

"Is it out of pity"

"No.. just out of pure love" whispering she kissed him in a slow rhythm making him feel the genuineness of her words.

" I love you too" coming out of the kiss, Tahir confessed and looked at her with love  and desire in his eyes.

The silent permission led them to the centre of the bed with Tahir hovering over his wife. Rimsha moaned feeling the sensous kisses on her shoulder. Unzipping the top, he took it out through her arms and next went the red inner.

Seeing his wife cross her arms on the chest, he smirked "Why are you depriving your husband of the beautiful sight begum"

"Huh... besharam"

Tahir laughed moving her hands away and finally found his "from now on" favourite dessert
"Aaah"

"Jaan see...it looks like they were exclusively made for me" He cupped the right one in his palm and twisted her nub making her cry out "Tahir"

Next it was being mercilessly mauled inside his mouth. It was at that moment Rimsha knew they are gonna be loved way too much and she was not complaining.

Moving her fingers in his hair, she bit his earlobe making him more passionate.

It just took a few minutes and now all their clothes were scattered on the floor.

"Aaah Tahir" Rimsha moaned out loud as her husband thrusted in and out of her in a fast pace.  Her upper body specially her neck and breasts were filled with hickeys but looked like she wanted more as she guided his face towards her breast and next second she just screamed with the double torture.

Tahir switched their position with him now thrusting inside her from behind and crushing her breasts.

It was 3 in the morning when they finally slept with Rimsha's tired body resting over his frame.

--------------

"Aaah" Rimsha groaned in pain when she tried to change her side.

"Aaraam se.. " Feeling a kiss on her forehead, she opened her eyes and looked at her shirtless husband.

"Good morning"

"Morning" She said hiding her face in his chest

"Arre ab sharm aa rahi hai"

"Haan" she nodded still glued to his chest making him laugh.. "Acha lekin chalo pehle dard ka ilaaj karte hain". With that he picked her up in his arms and walked towards the washroom.

Settling her inside the bathtub which was prepared by him with warm water and pain relieving oils.
" Relax .... "

"Aap bahar jayein ab" She said looking at the other side

"Ab kya fayda ab toh maine sab dekh liya" Tahir smiled kissing her shoulder.

"Acha mai aata hun thodi der me"

After half an hour, she was again carried out of the washroom by her husband in her favourite pink bath robe. Next both husband-wife were busy hiding all of Rimsha's hickeys with a concealer.

------------------

"Arre Tahir bhai aur Rimi nahin aaye ab tak"
Noor frowned.

"Sab aapki tarah unromantic thode hote hain" Hatim whispered and got elbowed in the stomach "Zaalima"