Anjaan 2

"Sameer... meri chance thi" A furious Rimsha hit her cousin at his audacity of cheating even after getting hits in the previous rounds.

"Haan toh yaad rakhna chahiye tha" Sameer retorted

"Tumne time hi nhi diya.. kyunki teri token katne wali thi"

"Huh.. ek se upar toh aa nhi raha aur chhe laa kar mujhe kaatne chali" Sameer scoffed

"Kyun subah subah machhli bazaar banaaye hue ho" Hatim frowned at the brats who started pointing fingers at each other.

"Phu phu" Hussain squealed from his father's arms making Hatim narrow his eyes at him "Abhi toh tum so rahe the"

"Lai baba.. I wal tiled" Hussain rubbed his eyes trying to go to his Phu Phu

"Nahin kuch der mere god me raho... " Hatim kissed his boy's cheek making him rest his head on his father's shoulder.

Hatim sat on the couch next to his cousins with his son in his arms and kissing him every now and then.

"Hatim bhai toh pathar se phool ho gaye shaadi ke baad" Ayaan commented with a smile as being the youngest he was the one who had taken most of his scoldings in the past.

"Isiliye Tahir bhai ki bhi jald se jald ye treatment dilaayein ghar wale " Sameer whispered

Hatim could hear everything but chose not to react as he was busy with his son right now. His daughter was his biggest fan and rarely would leave his side but this brat son of his was very fond of females be it his mamma or Phu phu. He had to cage his son like this for showing his affection.

"Tahir bhai se pehle is khoobsurat chudail ko bahar nikaalunga ghar se" Asad pulled Rimsha's hair as she was moving her token out of the board.

"Aaah bandar maarungi"

"Kya kar rahe ho" Asad immediately loosened his hold hearing Tahir's reprimanding voice and started caressing Rimsha's head "Sameer ne yahaan maara tha"

"Kameene maine kab kuch kiya" Sameer started pulling Asad's hair and both the boys got a hit on their back from their elder cousin "Aainda mai dekh lun tumlogon ko ye game khelte hue.."

"Bhai ye chudail cheating kar rahi thi" Asad accused Rimsha who pretended to be shocked "Jhoot mat bol...aur mai chudail nahin hoon"

"Acha jis ladke ne tujhe propose kiya tha college me usko tune apne panjon se ghayal nhi kar diya tha" Asad in his flow spew out the words but stopped seeing everybody's expression.

Before Sameer, Ashar Or Ayaan could attack with questions, Tahir and Hatim reacted "Kis ne badtameezi ki"

"Kisi ne nahin bhai... ye toh aise hi bol raha"

"Wo mera dost tha aur aise hi prank kar raha tha mere upar" Rimsha said while showing punches to Asad.

"Ye kaisa prank hota hai" Tahir frowned

"Hota hai bhai...aap bhi apni kisi female friend k sath kar sakte hain.. " Sameer butted in "Aur galti se unhone haan kar di toh lage haathon aapki shaadi bhi ho jayegi"

Sameer gulped seeing Tahir take off his slipper and made a mad dash towards his room fearing flying chappal hitting his back.

---------------------

"Akbar sahab apne sale saheb ke bete ka zikar kar rahe the Rimi ke liye" Rashid initiated a topic on the dinner table which caught attention of all the people present. The musketeers had gone out for a friend's birthday party with Hatim accompanying them. Sadia had asked them to take Tahir instead but the grumbles didn't die for one hour and hence Hatim had to come ahead.