DILKASHI ✔

"Tumne apni file complete kar li?" A nervous Sameera asked her classmate who nodded in affirmation.

She made a crying face "Sab ne kar liya...ab mai kya bahaana banaungi"

"Sir ne toh pichle week hi ultimatum de diya tha" The classmate frowned at Sameera who was busy making plans of how to escape the hot headed professor who might perform her funeral if she was found without the file even after several warnings.

"She had thought that she would stay up all night and finish the project but alas her eyes betrayed and drooped down just after dinner.

"Bunk kar doon" she chewed her forefinger and took out her phone..."Oye bahar chalte hain..chaat kha kar aate hain"

"Paanch minute me mil gate par" She smiled and started packing her bag. Taking long strides, she was at the threshold when a huge frame just came in from no where and the collision happened..."Aaah...kaun hai"

Sameera rubbed her forehead and lifted her head to take class of the person who dared to cross her way...."Aankhein nah........aah so sorry Sir"

"Are you" The man in formals with blue eyes raised his brows as if mocking her

"Ye yes Sir...."

"Why don't I believe you" his tone came out hard

"I am truly sorry Sir....I was in a hurry " Sameera reasoned with her head hung low

Till then her friend had reached her class not finding her at the gate.

"You are not going to attend the class" The man pointed towards the bag

"Actually.." Sameera stuttered and that is when her friend tried to manage the situation.."Sir, actually her family member is not well and is in hospital..she just got a call and we are leaving for there"

The man's head snapped at Sameera whose breath hitched "No..no not family member..actually it's friend's family"

"Why don't I believe you" Again the same words came with a more hardened tone

"I I am not lying Sir...."

"Chupchaap jaa kar apni seat par baitho" He gritted his teeth ending the drama.

"But Sir"

"Should I call your parents"

"N..no Sir..I am going I am going" Sameera took her steps back swiftly.

The man then turned to her friend "Aap jaiye inke family member ko dekh kar aaiye"

"J..jee Sir" The girl meekly nodded and next second disappeared.

"File de do mujhe apni...mai tumhe 500 rupaye dungi" Sameera pleaded her benchmates who gave her a deaf ear.."Tumlog hamesha karte ho..tumhe maaf kar denge..mera socho"

"Naam to humara hai file par" One of the girls chuckled

"Maine cover page banaya hua hai..mujhe de do" Sameera begged

"Miss Sameera Qureshi"

The voice boomed in the hall making her turn her head to the front.."Ye yes Sir"

"Come with your file after five minutes...I will be taking viva today only"

"Ye Farhaan sir toh aaj sabki lenge" the classmates mumbled amongst themselves and started going through the book.

"Mai kya karun mai kya karun..Doremon bachao" Sameera cried taking out her file which only had a beautiful cover page having her name and topic.

With slow steps, she reached the corner where the professor was seated.

"Sit"

"File" next the file was demanded and Sameera forwarded a one page file to her professor who was writing her name on a sheet of paper.

"Kya hai ye" The professor frowned opening the file .. he could just see a few names on the paper.."Is this some kind of a joke Miss Qureshi"

"Ssir I I was not well"

The statement just earned her a raised eyebrow..."Rrat me achanak se .. dinner tak theek thi"

"File was not a one day affair .. I suppose" The professor crosses his arms.

"I I I "

"What happened..your brain stopped supplying excuses"

"No..no Sir..I mean..I am not making excuses"

"So..what is this" He suddenly shouted throwing her file on the shelf in the corner

The whole class including Sameera shivered at the tone. A pin drop silence followed ... they very well knew the consequences of creating a nuisance in Farhan Qureshi's class when he is angry.

"I I am sorry Sir" Sameera apologised with misted eyes

"Listen..I am just gonna ask you the questions...if you answer you pass otherwise forget that your professor is going to help you pass this semester"

"Sir..Sir I will submit tomorrow Sir please"

"How does a devaluation help the economy"

Sameera was not consoled .. instead a question was thrown at her rudely.

It was no surprise that the answer was given instantly..Sameera Qureshi was behind only in written assignments..her fingers were too soft and lazy to bear the pain.

Likewise, the subsequent questions found the answers from her mouth making Farhaan loosen up a little.."Your assignment should be the first thing I should see on my desk tomorrow morning....am I clear"

"Yes Sir"

"Go and take your seat"

"Thank you Sir" Sameera didn't wait for a second and fled away.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Farhaan Qureshi ......

Sameera Qureshi ......

Married????...... Noooo

Will they be ....... Don't knowww😆😆😆

Cousins they are...lets dive into their story🤗🤗🤗🤗