Anjaan 5

"Toh time mil gaya tumhe" Tahir commented turning the pages of his book without sparing a glance at his wife who has entered the room after 2 hours.

"Woh....Arsh aur Asad ne rok liya tha" Rimsha meekly answered closing the door and walked towards the bed where her husband was sitting with a book in his hands.

"Abhi bhi toh unka mann nhi bhara hoga.. jao thoda aur time spend kar lo unke sath."

Rimsha laughed not realizing the taunt her husband threw at her "Mujhe bhi mann tha lekin aap ne meri liye chhutti li hai aur"

Before Rimsha could finish her sentence, Tahir cut her off " Arre mera kya mera toh din kaise bhi kat jaata hai"

"Tahir aap naraaz hain" Rimsha leaned sideways and tried to look at his face.

"Nahin.. mai naraaz hone wala kaun hota hun"

"Aap mere shohar hain"

"Huh...chalo yaad toh hai tumhe warna mujhe toh lga tha.. " Tahir froze as a soft pair of lips landed down on his cheek making him forget the complaints in the air.

"Ab bhi naraaz hain" Rimsha caught her ears making her husband finally smile and shake his head.

Tahir took hold of her fingers and caressed the ring "Hum kahin bahar chalein... ghar me phir tumhare bhai disturb karte rahenge"

"Neki aur puch puch" Rimsha passed a big smile and even planned out for the day "Pehle movie dekhenge phir ek ache se restaurant me dine in"

"Hmmm... sounds good to me" Tahir stood up and went to change in a pair of jeans and T-shirt.

-------------

"Ye horror movie me adult scene kyun dikha rahe hain" Rimsha had chosen to go for a horror movie without having seen the trailer and now she was facing the repercussions as a steamy scene was going on with the whole theatre going silent. She tried to take a peek at her husband who was shamelessly staring at the screen " Inhe bada maza aa raha hai" and next second Tahir turned and their eyes met.

"Tum tab se meri taraf kyun dekh rahi ho"

"Nahin toh" She fumbled and again turned towards the screen.

"Shall we leave...horror ke naam par ye yahi serve kar rahe hain" Tahir pointed at the screen and seeing Rimsha nod, he pulled themselves out of the theatre with an all red Rimsha.

"Itna embarrassed hone ki koi zarurat nahi hai...mai hi tha" He rubbed her shoulders and took her to the adjacent ice cream parlour.

"Hmm...aap apni wali taste karaayein" Rimsha after finishing her cone in jet speed now had her eye on her husband's.

"Mera jootha khaogi" Tahir raised her eyebrows perfectly knowing her aversion to anyone's ort.

Rimsha pouted but next second hijacked his cone "Umm..aapka toh jootha khaa sakti hun....waise bhi" she stopped realizing something and thought of concentrating on the cone.

"Waise bhi.. kya"

"Arre kuch nahin...aap ek aur le aayein pista wali apne liye"

Tahir just kept looking at her with eyes dancing in a range of emotions while his wife was having a good time relishing his dessert.

-------------

After having dinner at a cozy restaurant, the couple was back at 10 in the night and immediately retired to their room.

"Aapki pasand toh bahut achi hai Tahir..."

Tahir shook his head seeing his wife donning the outfit they bought in the evening.