Part 2

"Ok sir .. this is the last question of this rapid fire round..ready?"

The farewell function for the MBA final year was going on and Mr Asad Hussain was on the stage with a bunch of his classmates facing a fun round

"I am on !!" Asad showed a thumbs up

"Favourite junior??"

"Wohooooooooooo" The students in the hall hooted

"Now this is difficult yaar" Asad pressed his lips eying his juniors who were too excited for his answer

"You have to answer Sir" The host smiled

"Ummm "

"Mere naam le lein Sir" Manal's voice reverberated in the hall....the crowd was hooting a second ago and just when she said something for fun, they took a break but again started hooting. Poor fellow !!

"Okk Manal Khan it's then" Asad smiled

"Wohoooo"

With more such fun rounds with the other seniors, the programme finally came to an end and the juniors were meeting their favourite seniors.

"Sir...you and Haya Ma'am looked good together...." Sneha was talking to Asad but didn't know when went on a different tangent. Alya nudged her for her opening her motor mouth.
Just then one of the seniors called Manal and she left saying "Bas paanch minute me aayi"

"Why do you think we made a good or beautiful couple"

"Huh" Sneha didn't know what to say ... she thought Asad will avoid the topic but the direct question left the group short of words.

"Just because do log jo aapke hisaab se physically khubsoorat hain sath me hain toh they make a beautiful couple" Asad chuckled
"Phir toh Adil aur Alya.. Zamar aur Sneha toh college ke sabse achhe couple hone chahiye"

"Chhee ye mere khunkaar bhai jaisa hai" Alya made a horrified face and was ready to kick Adil who was no less when it came to locking horns with his arch nemesis.

"Oh sorry"

"What I am trying to say is kisi bhi rishte ki sachchai sirf do logo ko hi pata hoti hai...agar aapke hisaab se ek ladka smart aur ladki ok ok hai ya vice versa toh they make a bad couple right"

"Nahin Sir humara woh matlab nahin tha"

"Matlab toh yahi tha...warna humaare baare me kya jante ho tum...shayad kuch nahin" Asad raised his brows

"Agar insaan ke chehre se pata chalne lagta insaan ka dil phir toh koi dhoka koi fraud nahin hoga..........humlog itne padhe likhe ho kar bhi yahi galti karte hain..shaadi me jayenge aur stage par bas dulha dulhan ko dekh kar judgement pass karna shuru kar denge.....Oh ye iske layak nahin hai...Kabhi dulha zyaada smart ho jata hai kabhi dulhan zyaada sundar ho jaati hai in logon ke liye...utter bullshit"

The gang was a little surprised with the way Asad's tone gained a little frustration towards the end.
"We are really sorry Sir.....humne kabhi dhyaan nahin diya in baaton par"

"Bilkul yaad rakhna is baat ko...I have seen someone falling victim to this and it's very heart breaking" Asad's tone turned normal "Aur zyaada mai shayad na bata paun but samajh lo Haya and I were friends and will always be and I never step back from helping my friends"

"Dhyaan me rakhenge Sir aapki baat"

"Sorry for the lecture guys but this really ticked me off...Sorry"

"It's ok Sir...we love you for that"

"But mera pyaar sirf meri hone waali begum ke liye reserved hai" Asad laughed and the others sighed in relief seeing him turn back to his normal self.