Part 8

"Farhaan..tumne kaha tha kuch saalon ke baad tum office officially join karoge" Akram brought up a topic on the dinner table all of sudden and all the heads turned to Farhaan.

"Haan Farhaan tumne toh promise kiya tha" Saqeeb too joined in

"Mai retire ho raha hun bache .. so yeh bilkul sahi samay hai " Akram said softly

"Jee Abbu..mere zehen me hai ye baat...I am planning to resign after a  month...session bhi khatm ho jayega" Farhaan took a sip of water and looked at his father who smiled and nodded.

"Ye mere sath hi kyun hota hai..socha tha Shoib bhai rahenge office me toh tafreeh hogi lekin ab toh Hitler bhi aa rahe hain" Rehaan's hunger went for a toss hearing about the upcoming development.

"Arre bhai .. aap khaa nahin rahein" Sameera frowned at him and picked up a kabab from his plate

"Wapas rakh...mai khaunga...bas I am getting over something in my mind" Rehaan showed his eyes and made her drop the kabab back.

"Tumlog kya aapas me baatein kar rahe ho" Naziya frowned at them

"Wo Tai Ammi kabab khatma ho gaye.." Sameera pouted

"Achha mai phir se bana dungi"

"Lo mere plate se le lo" Farhaan moved his plate towards Sameera who seemed a little hesitant as everybody was sitting.."Nahin...aap khaayein"

"Le lo" he again insisted

And this time, she complied transferring two kababs to her plate. She gave a look to her cousins who were rolling their tongue and biting their inner cheeks to keep their laughter in check. She was going to be mercilessly teased.

"Bhai mai bhi ek le lun" Azaan asked to which Farhaan nodded

"Arre.... Farhaan beta koi zarurat nahin hai khaao tum..ye log shaam se khaa rahe hain" Fatima glared at her son who immediately took his hands back....truth be told he was scared of his mother..well who is not!!

------------------------------

It was one of those nights when Farhaan couldn't sleep and was just taking turns in bed. His wife had started having a huge effect on his senses these days and all he wanted was to take her in his arms and have his way with her.
"Come on use uthaao aur kiss karo" the pervert inside him suggested seeing his restless state

"Use ajeeb nahin lagega?"

"Use ajeeb lag raha hoga kyunki tune abhi tak use kiss nahin kiya..matlab shaadi ke teen hafte ho gaye aur.....chhi you have let me down"

"Are you sure....I should wake her up and..."

"Yes my boy..yes...."

"Ok.." Farhaan turned to his left and saw his beautiful wife sleeping like a log

"Come on..wake her up...Oh my God..those lips..can't wait"

"Sumi..."

"Thora zor se...mujhe bhi sunai nahin diya"

"Sumi"

"Hmmmm"

"Shake karo"

Finally, Farhaan's attempts bore him fruit and wifey dear opened her eyes.."Kya hua"

"Wo..wo"

"Don't back off ... I will kill you"

"I I want to ki"

"Are you planning to kill me" Sameera's eyes widened

"Ye bhi alag piece hai..bata kar kaun marta hai"