𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

IN THE SPAN OF A week Nayeli had become quite good friends with Angela and Eric the others are simply not people she considers friends more acquainted than anything

IN THE SPAN OF A week Nayeli had become quite good friends with Angela and Eric the others are simply not people she considers friends more acquainted than anything. Mike was still too weird for her liking and Jessica could be a bit much for her liking, Isabella was just not her cup of tea the socially awkward girl made Nayeli think she was talking to a brick wall sometimes.

"hey good morning"Angela joined Nayeli in her walk to her locker

"morning have you asked Eric to prom yet?"Nayeli immediately jumps into the questioning Angela blushed a bit but shook her head"you better ask him before someone else does and you're stuck watching Midsomer Muders with me"

"wait you're not going to prom"

"no, I don't have a date"Nayeli shrugged"plus it'll feel weird since my mom isn't around to go dress shopping with me like we planned since I was ten"

"oh I understand maybe if you want there's going to be an after party at Jessica's maybe you can come there instead of prom"Nayeli nodded"that way you can still have fun"

"it's like what? A month or two away I'll think about it"

When lunch came around Nayeli had decided to spend her time in the library to get a jump start on her world history assignment. She hadn't noticed Emmett had came in after seeing her walk in here for lunch.

"Hey"Emmett sat down beside her"skipping lunch?"

"yeah I'm not really hungry plus I wanted a head start on my world history"Nayeli showed him her textbook Emmett hummed and moved closer Nayeli swallowed hard as butterflies danced in her stomach

"what are you doing this weekend?"

"lay in bed, sleep, eat"Nayeli shrugged a bit not giving her weekend much thought

"what if we hang out this weekend?"

"and do what?"Nayeli looked up from her book

"theres a new little cafe that just opened I herd its good"Nayeli but her lower lip to suppress the smile threatening to spread across her lips"or we can go see a movie of your choice"