Joe nods. "I agree. Back to the topic, though, I hadn't thought about that."

"She also hasn't seen Jessica in a few weeks. She's used to having her around most of the time now, that may be throwing her off," I sigh.

At the sound of Jessica's name, Willa sits up, looking up at me while still picking at her lips.

"No, baby, don't do that you're gonna make your lips bleed," I tell her, gently moving her hand. "Did you hear Ms. Jess's name?"

"Yeah," she nods.

"Yeah. Do you wanna see Ms. Jess?"

She nods again, now playing with the hem of my shirt.

I sigh, looking over at Joe. "I mean, we've been with her non-stop for the past month. Is there anything we wanna do just us?"

Joe grins, shrugging. "I mean I guess a date night would be nice."

"Or even a day. We can see if she can come tomorrow. We can go shopping for the baby, grab lunch, maybe go visit Nick and Pri, and check in with them."

Joe nods. "Yeah, that sounds good."

I nod, grabbing my phone and tapping on Jessica's name before hitting the FaceTime button. Only a moment later, her smiling face appears.

"Hello!" she says.

"Hi! Hi!" Willa says, waving as she pushes herself into the camera's view.

"Hi, sweet girl!" Jessica says, waving back.

I grin, moving the camera back to me. "How's your time off been?"

"Good," she nods, looking around. "I've been going through my stuff, trying to figure out what to keep and what to get rid of since I'm gonna be moving in with you guys. I wanna downsize the amount of things I have," she says, laughing.

I grin. "Well, I hope you've taken some time to relax too."

"Definitely," she nods. "I have. How was your little vacation you guys took?"

I nod. "Good! Willa loved Paris and so did we. We're thinking of going overseas more often."

"Aw, awesome!" she grins.

"So, as much fun as we had without you," I tell her, wiggling my eyebrows making Joe laugh.

"Daddy," Willa says, reaching for him.

Both of us stop, looking at each other shocked as she climbs off of me and makes her way to him, reaching up.

"You want me?" he asks, shocked.

"Daddy," she says, going on her tippy toes. "Up!"

"What do you say?" he asks.

"Peas!" she says, signing it as well.

He looks at me, shocked as he picks her up and she smiles, sitting on his lap.

"Sorry, that caught both of us off guard, she's been all over me lately," I laugh, giving Jessica my attention again.

"No worries!" she grins. "You were saying you had fun without me."

I laugh, shaking my head. "I'm glad we took a little vacation the three of us but we have missed you and Willa is asking for you so we were thinking of having you come tomorrow, and Joe and I will go out for the day so she can have some Ms. Jess time."

She smiles wider. "Yeah! I'd love that! I've missed her too! I mean, you guys too but I spend the most time with her."

"Understood," I smile. "Okay, so we'll see you in the morning then?"