sixteen.

"Good morning!!"

My eyes squeeze together, the sun shining directly in them. "Hope, close them."

"No ma'am! You need to wake up, it is your wedding day, and it is almost time to head to the salon. I let you sleep in as much as I could."

"It's my wedding day."

"Yes," Hope replies.

I feel her eyes burning into my face, leading me to open my eyes and look at her. A glimpse of worry lay on her features, almost as if I'm going to run for the hills at the mention of my wedding day.

Without saying a word, I flip the blankets off of my body, stand and go to the bathroom, peeing and brushing my teeth before a pair of light pink pajamas catch my view.

"She didn't," I whisper to myself, grabbing them and seeing the word 'Bride' written across the back in white. I chuckle to myself, shaking my head and undressing before putting them on and glancing in the mirror. "Perfect."

"Oh my gosh, you're wearing them," Victoria mentions in surprise, as I walk into the main area of the suite and slip on the white slippers I had already agreed to wear.

I nod. "It's my wedding day, what's wrong with a little excessive outfit?"

"I honestly thought you were gonna throw it in my face, so I'm super excited to hear you say that" Hope smiles wide.

"I am loving this," Dani grins, walking out with Pri in their "bridesmaid" matching pink pajamas as well.

"I'm so glad we all match," Stella squeals. "It's so cute."

"So cute," I reply, slight sarcasm in my voice. "What about breakfast?"

"It's being delivered to the salon," Hope says.

"Great, are we ready?"

They nod and we make our way downstairs to the car, climbing in. They immediately start chatting while my attention focuses on the scenery we pass on the way to the salon.

Once arriving the other girls get started, with the plan for me to go last. While they get started, I sit at the small table in the corner, eating a light serving of eggs, bacon, and toast, a mimosa sitting close by in case I decided to indulge although I had said no. I stick to water, the last thing I want on my wedding day is to feel like shit.

Hair and makeup take what feels like forever and a day, we make our way to the venue, one makeup artist, one hair stylist, and one assistant each accompanying.

"Okay, so what's next? I forget." Tori says.

"Joe and Ads are doing their first look in like an hour, so she needs to get dressed, put on her jewelry and accessories, and then do touch-ups. Then she'll go and do the first look and couple photos with Joe and then come back to do some freshening up and touch-ups for the ceremony," Dani says, looking at the schedule the planner has printed for them.

"Okay, let's go," Hope says, grabbing my dress and pulling me into a separate room to begin getting changed. "Are you okay?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I ask, taking her hand to balance myself while beginning to get the dress on.

"You're just quiet, stand-offish."

"I'm taking everything in, honestly. It's a lot. I'm loving having all of you here. I've never been one to enjoy getting my hair and makeup done. Most of the stylists normally talk to me since they know Joe. That's really all we've done so far."

"I know. And I know that you're private and probably nervous-"

"I'm just... I'll be fine, once I'm with Joe."