"WHAT. WAS. THAT!?"

These boys are so loud. Hideko thought with a huge grin on her face.

"That makes it 4!" She yelled, taunting the other team.

"Teach me!"

"PLEASE!"

The match ended with Kuroo's team winning.

21-25

"You surprise me neko-chan." Yaku said as he drinks from his bottle.

"Yeah! That was awesome!"

"Hey, do you think you can teach something to this block head?" Kuroo said pointing at Lev.

"I was good! Tell them neko-chan!"

"Yes, Lev. You did good. But, always remember that you can do better. Alright?" She smiled at him as she pats his back.

"Are we leaving?" Kenma plainfully asked.

"Right! Let's go have our dinner. But, before that, here!" Hideko opened the bag she brought out a large ziplock from her bag.

"I'm trying something new. I hope you guys like them! It's my new chocolate covered yogurt bites!"
Hideko opened the ziplock and gave each boy a piece.

Thank goodness it still feels cold. I was a little worried it will be too warm and melt the chocolate away. Hideko thought as she waits for the boys to take a bite.

"Oya? Dessert before dinner, neko-chan? Not really the best idea."

"Oh shush boy. Just eat." Hideko said as she playfully pushes Kuroo's arm.

The boys were nodding their heads and grinning as they finish their snack.

"MARRY ME!" Yamamoto suddenly yelled out.

What?! Hideko turned red as she looks at Yamamoto on the floor on his knees.

A few seconds of silence.

"Get up, you idiot!" Yaku yelled.

"What did you just say?!" Kuroo yelled as he pulls Yamamoto to his feet.

"No, she will not!" Inouka yelled.

"That's a bit sudden Yamamoto-san. Is it that good?" Hideko asked with a shaky voice feeling flustered about the sudden proposal.

Is this even considered a proposal?

"YES!" Yamamoto yelled as Kuroo continues to shake him back and forth as he glares at him.

Kenma walked over at Hideko and gently pulled her bag.

"Let's go neko-chan, you need to eat a proper meal, after all you played." Kenma said with a small smile in his face, barely noticable.

Hideko looked back at the others to see them surrounding a shaking Yamamoto.

I kind of feel bad. He looks like he's their prey. But food is waiting!

"Sure. Sounds good to me Kenma-san."

Before Kenma and Hideko left, she looked back and said something that froze the boys in place.

"I have to decline, Yamamoto-san. It wouldn't be nice if the ONLY reason my future husband loves me is because of the food I make. But, I sure do hope that whoever that person will be, also loves what I make them, just like you." She said with a smile adoring her face as she laughs.

But it isn't just your food! Yamamoto and the rest of the boys thought.

You are cute.
Kind. Gentle. Helpful. Passionate. Funny. You even play volleyball!
I want to know more about you.
The boys thought as she walked out of the gym dragging Kenma by his wrist, not noticing the red tint on the boys' cheeks including Kenma.