from Ferrari to Red Bull

TW: Charles is a little in this book, one small sad part at the beginning and after that its all happy stuff.

the F1 was currently in South Korea for the race there, this was the first time in years that they had brought this track back onto the calendar, fan's hated the idea of Las Vegas and asked for one of the older tracks to be brought back, so when the FIA made a poll on Instagram and Twitter to aks the fan's which track they wanted back.

the top 3 where, Korea, Sochi, and Istanbul. Korea had gotten more votes than the other three as no one really wanted Sochi back on the calendar due to the war against Russia and Ukraine. and for some reason fan's didn't want the Türkiye GP back either.

currently everyone was getting ready for the race, meanwhile in the Ferrari hospitality all you can hear is someone yelling. everyone was confused until a staff member went to check what was wrong and seen that the team principle was yelling at Charles, when Charles seen the staff member he was crying, she ran to him but the team principle stopped her,

"don't u dare he needs to learn that he needs to be a normal person and to stop acting like a child." "leave him alone u don't understand his condition." "what condition that he is a stupid." the staff member got angry and left the drivers room and went to look for someone to help Charles, when one of the Red Bull team members seen one of the Ferrari team members looking panicked he goes up to her, "Lolla what's wrong."

"Charles is in little and is getting yelled at by Binotto." "fuck let me go get Max." "why him." "he is the one who takes care of Charles when he is in little." Lolla nods, "be quick." Jay nods and runs to the RB hospitality, and runs into Max's drivers room. "Jay what's wrong." "Ch-CH." "calm down first." "I can't Charles is in little and is getting yelled at by Binotto."

"WHAT." "yea go i'll let Christian know." Max nods and runs out of the hospitality's back door and runs to Ferrari's hospitality, Jay had gone to Christian and told him what was going on, "that son of a bitch." Christian left the garage and was stopped by his husband Toto, "what's wrong why is everyone losing their minds." "Binotto is yelling at Charles." "fuck." everyone was now in the Ferrari hospitality and some of the staff were dragging Binotto out of Charles' drivers room, "Christian, toto tell them to stop." Christian glares at Binotto and went to Charles so did Toto,

when the both of them walked in they seen that Charles was asleep and in Max's arms, Seb and Kimi run into the room, "is he ok." "yea he is fine dad don't worry." "what happened." "Charles was getting ready for FP1 when all of a sudden he fell into little because he was overthinking again and when he did that prick walked in and started yelling at Charles."

Kimi got angry and left, Seb looked at Toto and Christian, "what are we going to do about that asshole." "the both of us will talk to the FIA to get him fired we have enough evidence to get him fired." "good." "tell his brother about this please." "I will let him know don't worry." Max looks at Charles and sighs, "I swear if he touches him again I will kill him." "huh." "that asshole slapped him the moment I walked in here." Seb got even more angry and left the room, "I will talk to the other team principles to see what they say."

Max nods, and Toto left the room, "he needs to move to a new team now he can't keep being here." "we know but it's up to him if he wants to move." "I know." "see if u can do ur u know what and so on." Max nods, "I will do later we needs to get ready for practise." Christian leaves and just then Charles wakes up and looks around and seen Max, and looked at him, "what do I do." "what do u mean." "I can't do this any longer Max." "being here in Ferrari or the sport." "here in Ferrari because of him and some of the staff." "it's up to u."

"but I will disappoint people if I leave." "Charles u have 3 world titles with the team and I know the both of them would be proud of you." "how are u so sure they would be." "because I know they are." Charles nods knowing Max with his ability so he doesn't argue with him. "now put ur shoes on we have FP1 to do." Charles nods, and he puts on his shoes, the both of them left the hospitality together and Max went with him to the garage and left,