Enemies to lovers

they spent their whole life faking being enemies because of their parents telling them to do so, Max hated it and so di Charles but nothing was said as they knew their parents would want them to continue this until the day their retire from the sport. at one point Max had helped Charles during a few sad times and had managed to keep it out of the sight of the media and their parent's.

when Charles won his first F1 race Max was the first to congratulated him by sending him a text message, Charles also did the same anytime Max won a race in any position he was in for the podium. anytime the driver's parade was on the both of them would always stand close to each other along with their friends Pierre and Lando,

fan's had started to ship the both of them but Max's dad didn't like the idea of it and told the fans there would be trouble if they did it again. that's when everyone was starting to realise that all of this rivalry was because of Max's dad and not all of the parents. overtime the both of them lost their hate for one an other and started to be friends. 2019 was the year and it was also the Japanese GP that Charles confessed to Max about his crush on him.

Max was surprised about it but smiled when Charles had told him, and form that day onwards the both of them became happier and they told their close friends about it first before telling the rest of the drivers and then the team's, when covid his everything was bad for may people but luck for Max and Charles they both lived next door to each other,

Max was in the penthouse that over looked the city while Charles had the pent house that looked towards the mountain. so it made it easier for the both of them to go back and forth between their houses since they were pretty much with each other everyday that became their house hold bubble, but at one point Pierre had messaged Charles asking him if he could stay with him and Max for now.

and that's what happened Pierre had joined them for a little while until things with his girlfriend had calmed down. after 2 more years of needing to wear the masks and all that stuff it was now 2023 and everything with Max and Charles was now all good there was no more of the enemies thing's they had told the fan's about it and some where,

happy while the other weren't so happy about it. because there was more hate than positivity Max was scared to leave his house during the brakes and summer brakes, Charles tried to help him but nothing worked. Charles had contacted Seb and told him what was going on and Seb told Charles to make a group add everyone minus Max so they could talk about what they were going to do.

*Charles has created a group chat*

*Charles named the chat "F1 Chat"*

*Charles ADDED everyone but Max*

Lewis: what is this for?

Seb: u will know shortly.

Lando: why isn't max here

Charles: u will know in a moment

Pierre: is this gotta do with what u told me a second ago

Charles: yea.

Pierre: ok.

Carlos: so what's happening.

Lando: Seb won't tell us until all of us are online or something.

Checo: well then.

George: well Alex is with me and can see my screen so Seb hurry up and tell us.

Oscar: I have a bad feeling about this.

Liam: not the only one.

Daniel: if this is about Max I need to know now.

Seb: well since u are all here since I can see everyone is online.

Charles: so the thing is Max has been getting a load of hate recently.

Lando: I noticed but why tho.

Seb: because he is dating Charles

Carlos: Charles are u getting hate.

Charles: yes but not as much as Max is getting I get a few comments here and there Max on the other hand is getting comments left, right and centre and it's making him really sad.

Lance: what the fuck is wrong with the fan's

Fernando: they are to much these day's.

Lewis: Nando has a point Fan's these day's are to much remember the thing we did during covid?

Lando: yea I remember that I was asked if I was gay and I said no but I supported it I got a load of hate but not to a extreme level.

Charles: well that is the thing Max is getting it at an extreme level so I came up with and idea

Logan: what is the plan.

Charles: during the next race day media day we will all be brining a pride flag out and basically telling everyone that we are who we are.

Liam: that sounds like a good idea actually.

Daniel: yea it does even though I am not on the grid anymore.

Yuki: what flag will who carry.

Charles: my self and Max will be brining out our own gay flags so u can pick what ever.

Lando: I will bring the Bisexual flag since that's my thing

Carlos: I will do the same.

Lewis: I will bring the support flag.

Fernando: same here.

after many talks later everything was in place and everyone was happy with the idea. at the next race which was the Dutch GP which is also Max's home race made thing's more interesting. so when media day arrived everyone was now waiting to go out on stage Max was still in his drivers room as his father was talking to him about the flag he had in his hand, everyone else was already on the stage and were now waiting on Max to show up.

after 10 minutes and many people making bad comments Max showed up without his flag and kept his head down. after doing the media things Max and ran off to his drivers room and started crying. Charles walks into his drivers room and goes to Max, "what happened u were so happy before why are u sad." "my dad had a go at me for carrying the flag and being happy about it." "is that why u took so long." Max nods and Charles hugs him.

all of the drivers on the current grid plus all of the none current grid drivers took to social media and posted about it saying how they will not tolerate any abuse to any of the drivers no matter their sexuality. once summer brake was on Max was happy to be away from everything but not everyone, the whole grid decided they would come to spend their day with Max on his Yatch, he was confused on how the other drivers got there as him and Charles were on the Yatch anyway until he had seen all of the jet skis that were docked on the Yatch.

"I just want to thanx u all for what u have done for me over the past few months. I know over the years I havent been the best person and all but I just wanted to say thanx u and sorry for everything I caused back then." "apology accepted and u shouldn't thanx us for helping u Max it's ur dad's fault for all of this anyway."

"what did ur mom think off all of this how u went from hating Charles to dating him." "she already knew about everything because I told her. she was the one to tell me that I needed to be my self if I wanted to make it any where in life."

"from Enemies to lovers" "FROM ENEMIES TO LOVERS." Max kisses Charles on the lips and takes a sip of his drink before silling at everyone else.

The End