Wolves

Max is from the Blood moon Pack and Charles is from the Crescent Moon pack, both of them being Alpha's of the pack they were constantly busy with work and never really got the time to find their mate unlike everyone else who had already found theirs. as usual the blood moon pack was going to be hosting the annual mating party and everyone who hadn't found their yet was to be expected there.

that night Charles was getting ready his younger brother walked into his room, "does this look ok for me to wear or should I change." "Arthur its ok for the 6th time u know once u shift into ur wolf ur clothes won't stay on like mine right?" "why is that."

"because I am an older wolf and have had my wolf for ages, u little buddy have only just recently got ur wolf so it will take time." "oh ok, I am just scared that's all." "I know and I was when I first went but as you can see I still don't have my mate that's why I am not going tonight."

"wait why aren't you going." "I am in charge of looking after the pack house wile mom and Lorenzo go with u to the blood moon pack for the mate ceremony. "but Charles u need to come it's mandatory." "yes for you but not for me I have had my chance to find my mate and I don't have one I will run this pack on my own and chose someone to make an heir for me."

"but please I really want to do something with u which I never get to do." before Charles could say anything Lorenzo walked into the room, "he is right Charles u realy do anything with him u go to this event tonight and if he finds a mate then u can come straight home and not need to worry. I will look after the pack house." "ok fine." "yey." "now finish getting dressed." "I have I just need my jacket and shoes." Charles grabs his shoes and suit jacket before leaving his room with Arthur and made their way to the pack car.

once they had arrived at the blood moon pack's house the both of them stepped out of the car and there was a lot of photographers there Charles and Arthur smile at the camera's before making their way into the pack house. once in Charles just walks off and Arthur follows him. "where are u going." "to where everyone else is silly."

"how do u know ur way around." "like I said before I've been here many times so I know my way around." "right." "keep close and don't talk to anyone unless its the guards if ur not next to me understood." "yes Charles." "good." the both of them made it to the door's and the guards opened the door's and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked who had just arrived, when everyone had seen who had arrived a load of people bowed.

Charles and Arthur made their way to where they table was located and Arthur was a little scared. "how are u this calm." "because I don't pay attention to them." "I have a lot to learn still don't I." "yes, yes u do little brother." everyone went back to what they were doing, some people came up to the Leclerc's and Charles did all of the talking while Arthur hid behind his brother.

not long after Max had appeared and everyone also bowed to him the only people who hadn't were Charles and Arthur. Max and seen the both of them and smiles. Max made his way to them, "ah the youngest Leclerc has finally got his wolf." "I am happy I have it now." Max laugh's "ur just like ur brother." Charles glares at Max, "I ment it in a good way." "oh really?" "yes, now if u don't mind Arthur I am taking ur brother for a moment is that ok with u." Arthur panicked and didn't know what to say,

"tur is going to be ok max's bodyguards will stay with u until we return they will keep u safe until it's time." Arthur nods knowing now he will be guarded he is ok with it. "men do ur job and don't let him out of ur sight." "yes sir." Max takes Charles out of the room and up to his bedroom, "now why the fuck are we here." "because it's the only privet place at the moment." "ok and?" "sometimes I wonder how u are a royal alpha like I am." "because Monaco is different from here." "oh yea." "anyway why did u bring me here."