Summer Brake

Warning: Mpreg will be in this so if u are not comfterble with it please skip, don't force ur self to read it if u aren't comfterble with thing's like this.

The F1 was currently in Belgium for the last race of the first half of the season, meaning Summer brake starts once the race day ends. Max and Charles were exited as they were heading to Dubai with a few other drivers as well. after Max won the race with Charles in second and Pierre in third, everyone else had done their interviews with the media while the top 3 were on the podium celebrating.

Pierre was the first to get interviewed after the celebration's were done, after the top 3 done their interviews everyone was now making their way to the hotel, once they got there they made their way to their room's, "who is coming to Dubai with me and Charles." Pierre raised his hand, Yuki also raised his hand, along with Lando and Carlos.

after hours of flying they had arrived in Dubai and everyone was exited, "this is going to be the best summer vacation ever." Max laugh's at Lando and shakes his head. "so what is our plan being here." "well I have rented out the paddle court for us so we can use that when ever we want." "nice."

once everyone was settled into their room's Max changes into his clothes to his gym clothes and grabbed his and Charles' paddle rackets. "babe are u ready." "yea just tying up my shoe laces." "ok." Max and Charles was now at the paddle court and was doing warm up's when the other's joined them. that night they had spent hours playing paddle and it was a load of fun.

for the other driver's they were also having their own fun, Logan and Oscar were in Miami in Logan's home town enjoying their time together as a couple, Daniel and his boyfriend were in Australia doing random thing's, Lewis was with Nico Rosberg, enjoying date night's that they had missed.

pretty much everyone was with their lover's and enjoying their summer brake. back in Dubai Max and Charles were currently in the spa getting the couples massages, before they headed to dinner. Carlos and Lando were in the cinema for their date night. Pierre and Yuki were eating sushi for their date night. when summer brake came to an end everyone was sad but were also happy that they were racing again.

everyone was now in Zandvoort for the Dutch GP and Max was loving every bit of it since it's his home race. after many races, everyone was getting exited for winter brake because they all decided that they would go to Canada for a ski trip, during one of the races Charles had felt a bit sick and didn't know what it was he had been to the medics and they said there was nothing illness wise so we was confused.

when they were in Austin for the Texas GP Charles had decided he would go to the hospital to see what was wrong with him, once he found out what was wrong with him he panicked not knowing what to do. Charles had made his way to his car and sat down. he was lost in his thought's for a good 2 hours, Max had came to see where he was and seen him sat in his car. "babe are u ok."

Charles looks at Max before nodding, "sorry I was lost in my thought's I didn't notice the time." "it's ok." "u can go back to ur car I will be fine." "are u sure." Charles nods. "ok drive safe to the hotel I'll see you there." Charles nods. after Max and Charles got to the hotel everyone was waiting in Max's room for the both of them to arrive.

once Max opens the door everyone looked up and seen the both of them, "Charles are u ok we were worried about you." "yea I am ok don't worry, I just got lost in my thought's " everyone nods but knew there was something wrong but didn't want to push Charles to tell them. that night Charles had his head laying on Max and got lost in thought's again thinking if he should keep the child or get rid of it.

"Max." "mmh." "do u ever want kids." "yea but not now it's stressful enough for me in my team and if we add a kid to it then it would make us both more stressful." Charles held back his tears, "ok." "what's wrong u have never asked this before why all of a sudden you are." Charles panicked but knew he couldn't keep anything from Max, Charles sits up and picks up the ultrasound he had and passed it to max.

Charles had left the hotel and went to Pierre for help, Max ended up phoning Pierre to tell him something for him to tell Charles, Pierre ends up telling Charles that Max wanted to keep the child but Charles was scared and made his way back to Max. when Charles enters the room and looks at Max, he hugs him and apologises. "you don't need to apologise it's my fault for saying that." "do u really want to keep this kid." Max nods, "I can finally have my own Family, and what I said I will think of something." Charles nods and cries into Max's shoulder.

during the last few races Charles was sat in the hotel room watching the race from there, when the fan's found out why Charles wasn't racing many people were happy and many were saying some really bad thing's to Charles. when Max had told Christian about it he was happy for Max and told him if he needed to go to Charles because he has phoned for something he could go. Max was really happy about it, thing's at RB had clamed down since Max had told everyone he was going to be a dad.

Max did end up wining his 5th world title, when the FIA gala ball was on Charles was there with Max but many people were giving Charles dirty look's the whole night. once they got to Max's jet the both of them sighed and sat down, "tonight was stressful." "you can say that again." "so were are we heading."

"to Canada to join the other's for the ski trip." "is there a point of me being there since I am not aloud to do anything." "there is because the other wag's will stay with u to help u." Charles nods and lays his head on Max's lap. once they arrived in Canada the both of them drove to where the Lodge was. winter brake was fun for everyone, and now everyone was getting ready for the new season.

there was 2 month's left until Charles woud give birth and the only thing he had done was do the car launch for the team and that was it. many month's later everyone was enjoying the laugh's of baby Cayden, all of the staff at RB loved to keep him entertained when both Max and Charles were out on the track racing.

The End