hate comments

⚠️TW: Bl*de Bl**d, d**th hate comments.⚠️ you have been warned so don't come yelling at me.

F1 were currently on their last USA destination before they needed to fly over to Abu Dhabi. the race had just ended and everyone was in their driver's room getting changed into the clothes they came to paddock in. Charles were waiting for max to finish getting changed, Charles was on his phone waiting and decided to post a photo he and Max took hours ago before the race.

 Charles were waiting for max to finish getting changed, Charles was on his phone waiting and decided to post a photo he and Max took hours ago before the race

❤💬✉️
Liked by @24Guanyuzhou, @albonalex and 12,927 others

@LeclercCharles last day in usa for this season can't wait to head over to Yas Marina.

Comments:

verstappenmax: Can't wait to have this season over and done with, and we look amazing.

Gaslypierre: u both look adorable. also can't wait for this season to end

tsunodayuki1105: omg sooo cute and yes can't wait for this season to end

Maxfan_: ew how dare u take photo with him ur two ugly.

_f1lovers: no this is not right he can't be taking photos with him.

Charles was reading the comments under the post he just posted and liked the one's by the other's and the fans who loved him and Max but he noticed how many negative comments there were in the comments he started to cry because of it.

Charles heard footsteps he quickly stopped crying and wiped his tears away and looked up to see Max leaving his driver's room. Max noticed that Charles eye's were puffy and looks at him worried, "what's wrong Charlie why have u been crying."

"huh oh I was just watching a sad video nothing major don't worry." "are u sure u know u can always tell me if something is wrong." Charles nod and then stand up and smile "let's go before we are late." "ok let's go." Max and Charles left the building and made their way over to the car.

once they got to the airport where everyone else was already waiting for Max and Charles, "took you long enough." "sorry I couldn't find my shoe's." "its fine its lucky we still got another 2 hours of waiting before we fly to Abu Dhabi."

2 hours go by and everyone is now boarding the flight they are taking to go to Abu Dhabi. after hours of flying and traveling to the hotel everyone now was in their room's Max and Charles shared one room since there wasn't enough room's for everyone to have their own room.

it was the next day and the f1 driver's and charles was now in the paddock getting ready for the fp1, he took a selfie with the crew in the garage and posted it to his insta. days later the race had ended Max won the race with Charles in second and Oscar in third.

 days later the race had ended Max won the race with Charles in second and Oscar in third