Fake to Real

all but 2 F1 driver's were dating, and many people speculated that they had partners and kept them away from the media or that they were gay and dating each other, well in this case Max and Charles had no one they were single, Max had not long just got his heart broken by his ex girlfriend and so did Charles both of their ex's told them together.

so from that day on word the both of them made a deal that they would focus with racing more than trying to find love and that's what they did the both of them being best friends anyway worked hard to make sure they were constantly on the top and that's what they did. Max was always in first while Charles was always in second place.

things got out of hand when many fan's started shipping them together as Lestappen and the teams were trying to tell the fan's to stop but the fan's said it was cool to see that the drivers can also be gay since the FIA made a rule to state no drivers can be gay.

but the FIA had changed the rules because of the fan's. so Christian and Fred took this opportunity to make a contract that Max and Charles had to sign and when the both of them found out about it they lost their shit with the both of them, but Max knew he would be in big trouble either way, one being Christian will do something and 2 his dad will hurt him so either way Max was fucked.

Max signed the contract and left while Charles just looked at Max who had signed the contract and left the room, after Christian had told Charles that it was only for 3 month's and then they could "brake up." so Charles sign's the contract and also left the room, that night Max had to wait for Charles to finish talking to his engineers since he had to take them to the hotel. Max hated waiting but he had no other choice,

when Charles left the grage he looks at Max, "what are u doing." "waiting on you because its in our contract that we have to come and go to the paddock together," "of course it is." "hurry up and get changed I've waited long enough." Charles makes it into the hospitality to his drivers room got changed grabbed his phone and car keys before making his way to Max,

"lucky for u I drove here so I will go on my own." "ok." Max left to his car, that night the both of them arrived at the hotel and when they entered the hotel they seen Christian, "this can't be good." "u can say that again." "ah just to let u both know that Charles' thing's have been moved into ur room Max." "say what now." "u heard me now off u go." Max huffs.

that night the both Max and Charles couldn't sleep, Max ended up crying but covered his mouth so he wouldn't wake Charles up since he thought he was asleep, Charles on the other hand couldn't sleep because he wasn't in his own bed. but when Charles heard a sob coming from Max he felt bad because he knew Max had a rough childhood,

"Max what's wrong." "nothing I'm fine go back to sleep." "are u sure." "yes I'm sure." Charles sigh's knowing Max wasn't ok but tried to sleep anyway. Max got off the bed and made his way into the bathroom, the whole night Max was in the bathroom sat on the floor crying, he had been hit over and over again by his dad because he found out about the contract.

the next morning Charles woke up and seen Max wasn't in bed, "he must of woken up before me." Charles makes his way to the bathroom and when he steps in he sees Max sleeping on the floor. "Max are u ok." Charles sits down on the floor and picks Max up, Max looks at Charles and panics, "please don't hurt me." "I won't hurt u Max it's me Charles." Max looks at Charles carefully and sigh's "please don't tell anyone about this."

Max's get up and leaves the bathroom he packs his suitcase and left the bedroom and made it to his car. Charles had quickly got changed and grabbed his thing's since he didn't need to pack and left the room he check him self out and asked if Max had also checked out before leaving to whehre Max is, "I am heading to the next destination now are u going to join me or will I see u there when u arrive later." "I will come with u now." Max nods, "what about ur car." "Arthur is here so he will bring it home."

that night Max and Charles arrived at the next race location and when they went to Max's house he had there, the fan's had spotted them and took photo's when christian seen them he was happy that they were doing something without him needing to step in and help them. it was now race day Charles had made his way to RB's garage and went to Max's driver's room, when Charles walked in Max was crying in a corner and Charles ran up to him, "shh it's ok he won't hurt u again." "I can't take it anymore." "it's ok maxie I will stay here with u."

in that few hour's Charles had helped max calm down and promised him to help him anytime he needed him and promised he wouldnt tell anyone besides christian if needed. when the race was on Max was in racing mode nothing else mattered. after he win's the race he walks into his driver's room and seen that Charles was there waiting for him.

"u kept ur promise." "of course I would now come let's get changed so we can head to the hotel." Max nods. after a few hours the both of them had packed their things and had eaten, "so summer brake is now on what do u want to do." "I wanna go somewhere on my own." "oh ok." "I just need alone time for a bit then will come right home.

Charles nods. Max had gone to home to his mom and when she heard what happened she got angry, she called up christian to tell him that if he doesnt get Max's dad banned from the paddock max wouldn't be returning. Christian knew Max's mom and what she could do so he agrred and told the FIA that max's dad had a ban on all races for,

3 years the FIA agrred to do 2 month's as they had no proof of evidence and when christian told max mom that she sent photo's of the bruises Max had and that was enough for the FIA to ban his dad for 5 years. Max had a week with his mom and was happy to have home cooked meals and have some more comfort but was missing Charles' hugs, "Mom what do I do." "what do u mean."

"my self and Charles are in this fake relationship and we have been for 5 month's already but I fell for him so hard." "then u tell him how u really feel maybe he feels the same." "how though after what dad told him thing's haven't been ok with us." Max's mom sigh's knowing what he ment. "just tell him and if he doesnt feel the same then it's his los not urs." Max nods and hugs his mom. "I will go now because if I wait any longer I will chicken out."

Max had arrived in Monaco an hour ago and was stood outside of Charles' apartment for ages before knocking on his door, Charles opens the door and seen Max standing there but what Max did next shcocked Charles, Max kissed him and told him he loved him. "I-." Max panicks and was ready to go when Charles pulls him back and kisses him. "that's my answer."

Charles pulls Max into his house and closes the door before they started making out, the both of the where now on the bed still making out and Max pulls off Charles shirt before kissing him down his jaw to his neck, to his chest down to his stomach before looking at him. "I can stop here or I can keep going." "stop for now I am scared to go further."

Max nods and climbs off Charles and lays next to him and takes his shirt off. "why all of a sudden u come and and do what u did." "I told my mom and she told me to tell u how I felft but no words came out so I kissed u instead. "ur an odd one Verstappen but I love it also." Max laugh's before hiding under the cover's charles pulls Max closer and hugs him Max felt safe, "home." Charles smiles, "and ur safe with me.

The End