Chapter 6 : Kyllian's Unbound

Everyone was in utter shock, William had been eliminated. A great intelligent and powerful sayian, knocked out like cutting butter

Ref: Match Over!? That means contestant frost from universe six has prevailed and will be moving onto the next round!

Cabba: OH YEAH!

Whis: huh we lost wasn't expecting that.

Vegeta: How did he lose like that?!

Goku: maybe it's like me with the Kaioken, his energy strange his body?!

Jackarot No.. WILLIAM!

Kyllian jumped down, landing and running over to William

Kyllian: WILLIAM!

William: W-what? Oh, guess I lost, F—k! I'm sorry guys

Kyllian: I thought I lost you!

Kyllian helps him up and Frost hops down

William: Good match Frost, I don't know what you did to knock me out.

Frost: To be honest neither do I, I was just getting desperate, you are a great fight, you pushed me to new heights

Frost grabs Williams wrist and raises his hand high and everyone clapped and cheered for both being good sports

Krillin: Good show guys.. well minus the scariness of Williams Rosé form.

Oolong: that was a great performance.

Bulma: you boys did so well out there.

Galactic King: Incredible, I wish we could had incredible warriors like this in the Galactic patrol.

Jaco huffed abit annoyed.

William and Kyllian fly back up the the Seventh stands were Jack was standing worrying, but with a furious Beerus.

William: I really did embarrass myself this time!

Beerus: oh, you're embarrassed huh, you that absolves you, ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS KNOCK HIM OUT BUT YOU HAVE TO BE ALL SOFT AS GOKU AND JACKAROT AND LETTED YOUR GUARD DOWN! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE AN INTELLIGENT WARRIOR, BUT YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT LIKE BUMPER CARS GOING HAYWIRE!

William: I mean, I thought I had him there. I guess I need to fully control my Rosé form if I wanna use it in Future fights.

Beerus: WELL THIS FIGHT WAS SUPPOSED TO COUNT IF WE LOSE ILL NEVER HEAR IT FROM CHAMPA!!

Champa: HEY! BERRUS!

Everyone looks in huh?

Champa: you're not upset are you? You sure look like it.

Beerus growls in annoyance but try's to calm down

Beerus: what no I'm all good it's all good.

Champa: oh so you saying that wasn't another one of your team star fighters who just lost, Poor Beerus.. little Beerus.

Champa eggs Beerus up

Whis: My Lord, please composure take deep breaths.

Beerus gulps but then appreciates William then hugs him and pats him on the chest

Beerus: ohh, you put up one heck of a fight William, surely tried your hard out there, it's not important to winner lose just knowing how to do.. your best.