10//"You drive me insane"

(Melanie's POV)
I wake up with a sun ray on my eyes and a huge headache. It takes me a minute to realize it's morning, and I'm laying on Lilith's lap on her bed, who's now sleeping. The last thing I can recall from yesterday is me sitting on a table at a party. Nothing else. I slightly move and Lilith immediately wakes up and checks on me, to then wrap me in her arms.

"Finally you're awake" She sighs in relief.
"What happened?" Every word I say my headache aggravates. Ugh.

"You don't remember??" she looks at me confused and I shake my head.
I sit down and rush to the bathroom as I can feel vomit rising into my mouth. She follows along and holds my hair in a ponytail. I'm starting to feel better and we go back to the bed.
"Here take this" she grabs a little bottle from our desk and lands it to me.
Finally my headache is fading away.
Fuck. Now I remember. I remember everything.
"Theodore."
All I can say is his name and hurry to get dressed and find him. I have to talk to him.
Lilith stops me and looks at me trying to calm me down.
"Stop, he's okay. Some ravenclaws immediately casted spells on him and he felt better in a couple of hours. Although I don't think it's the right moment to see him already. "

Thank god. I just met that boy, but so far he's the only one who showed some care for me, and I'm not letting Malfoy ruin everything.
Oh, right, Malfoy.

"What time is it?" My sister looks at me weirdly probably already understanding my intentions.
I'm scared to death of him, but this time he went too far.

"It's breakfast time but I skipped it so that I could stay with you." She replies. I give her a caress on the cheek. Luckily I have her.

I jump off the bed and get ready, we also got brand new uniforms in the bathroom.
I take a look in the mirror.
Whatever happens today I swear to God I'm not going to make it easy for him.

12:00p.m
I passed the first classes ignoring him completely, and so did he. All around the school there's rumors about last night.
Finally, the bell rings and break starts.
I start following him around like a stalker without letting him notice. All eyes are on us, I already know this is going to be on everybody's mouth but I don't care. He takes a look around and I immediately hide behind a column nearby. Fortunately he didn't see me. He enters the boy's bathroom and I join him seconds after. Strangely no one is inside, just him.
I start looking for him inside the stalls.
Empty.
Empty.
Empty.
Full.
I try to open the fourth door but as I push the door he strongly pushes it back telling me to fuck off. Yeah, clearly Draco. I push a second time, stronger than before, and I manage to get in. I close the door and our body are almost squishing on each other because of the lack of space. His body is cold, really cold. He tries to step back to create distance, and I can now face him. He's glaring at me in shock, but what I notice more than this is that his eyes are red and watery. Was he about to cry???

He doesn't dare to say a word, untypical of him.
"Now you've gone way too far, Malfoy. I can take it until you hurt me, but hurting others just for talking to me is beyond every fucking limit you crazy dickhead!!!" I push him as I intonate a mad voice. He punches the wall behind me clearly trying to hold back his will to hit me.
"So you really are stupid huh? Pathetic bitch. Theodore not only wants to fuck with you and nothing else, you should be grateful you whore."  He gulps in between his words holding back what seems to be tears.

"Ohhh now you wanna act like you care about me huh? You're the cause of all my problems Malfoy, so I wonder why, JUST TELL ME WHY DO YOU DO ACT LIKE THIS TO ME?!! WHY DO YOU MAKE MY LIFE SO FUCKING MISERABLE?"

"BECAUSE YOU DRIVE ME INSANE" his loud low voice makes my heart drop.As he speaks he leans down close to my face and at this point his eyes are filled in tears still not letting go of a mad expression. He grabs my neck with his hand and presses it lightly.

A brief pause makes me loose eye contact with him. I'm in complete shock.
He's breathing heavily and it's the only thing I'm hearing.

"Because if I want you to do something, you do it, and if I don't want someone around you, there won't be no fucking one, got it?"

He holds back his rage and proceeds to speak like what he's saying is completely normal.

I wish I could say something but I just can't so I just glare at him. We don't even really know each other. Why is he so focused?

"Go." He commands and I exit the place.

Fuck this man, I do whatever I want.