03// Hogwarts

(Lilith's POV)
We hop off the train, carrying bags we don't even know the content of. As soon as we lay our feets on the ground, a bizzare big umbrella protects us from getting wet.

"You must be Lilith and Melanie Black, aren't you?" Despite the strong storm, I could hear this voice clear and loud, it was definitely coming from a woman, a mature one.
I force my sight through the dark to introduce myself to the questioner.
A big witch hat's shaped shadow is all I can see.

Wait. Isn't it professor McGonagall?!

Soon enough my vision gets clearer and I notice a light smile on her face.

I can't believe she's really here.

"Yes, it's us! Thank you for the welcoming...."
Melanie quickly takes control of the situation, pretending to be unaware of who we have in front of us.

"Minerva McGonagall, but for you, from now on, I'm professor McGonagall!"

This sounds like a dream.

"C'mon, let's not wait any longer under this big clouds , follow me!" she continues.

Me and Mel can't stop glaring at each other to make sure this was really happening.
In front of us we've got all we ever wanted, and even if I'm full of will to scream for happiness, I'm starting to realize I better get my acting skills at their best in just a few seconds.

We've finally arrived to the Great Hall. It's more than beautiful, it's majestic.
All the students are here, I assume they're having breakfast.
My attention moves to the front where is sitting Dumbledore.

"This is the Great Hall where all the students reunite for meals every day and get sorted into Houses." She goes directed to Dumbledore and  we follow her along.
Some students start turning around to look at us, some whispers and some just ignore us.
"Hey Lilith" Melanie gives a look to the side with a pissed expression on her face:
Harry Potter is staring at us with a concerned look on his face.
"So he's also real sadly"  I whisper in her ear.
"What is he staring at" I say looking straight into his eyes and he immediately breaks eye contact with us and goes back to what he's doing.
I bump into my sister not realizing we arrived.
"Welcome to Hogwarts misses. I'm professor Dumbledore. I hope you had a good experience till now in here" he smiles at us and so do we.
"Here our students get sorted into 4 Houses at the start of their first year, but because of your case you will be sorted now by our Sorting Hat.

Condition? What's our condition? I knew that students arrive here at very young ages, but what's our condition? 

We direct to the Sorting Hat and I go first.
Now all the students are looking at us curiously.

"Mmmm... What do we have here? I see what you've done..hahaha! Slytherin for sure!!!"

I get a chill down my back by his words. He knows?
I soon realize I just got sorted in Slytherin and give a smirk of proudness. That's what I always wanted to be.
Soon Melanie also got sorted as a slytherin, of course.

We give each other a smile and hold hands .

"Congratulations on your sorting! I'll show you the way to the Slytherin's dorms" the Mcgonagall face was clearly showing delusion as she probably expected another stupid Griffyndor. Hah.

We arrived finally to the Slyhterins common room.
As soon as me and Melanie see it we let out a giggle of excitement, and as the Mcgonagall starts explaining something else, I can't think through the happiness and impulsively do something I should've thought about.
"Pure blood" soon after pronouncing those words, the doors open, but with a rush of adrenaline I get a chill down my back as I can feel Mcgonagall eyes staring at me in confusion.

"How did you know the password?..." She slowly asks as a weird silence fills the hallway.

Melanie, once again, takes control of the situation and thinks as fast as she can
"Didn't she say before this was how we had to access the room?" Professor Mcgonagall raises her eyebrows and gives a little smile "Oh, I didn't even realize it, during this last years at Hogwarts I've been really chatty"
My heart goes back to its normal speed as Melanie squeezes roughly my hand.
I need to control myself or we'll be in a lot of troubles.

As I calm down I listen to our Professor as she keeps talking.

"Luckily we've managed to find ways to adapt your dorms in whatever House you would've been sorted into, but the only thing we're missing is uniforms, you'll have to wait just a bunch of days until we'll figure a way to provide you with everything you need, till then , you can pick two uniforms from the wardrobe you find in the common room, I'm sure the students won't mind share them just for a while with you, we apologize for the discomfort either way"

"It's not that big of a problem, professor, thanks for the informations!"
She smiles and proceeds to finish her talk:
"Today you won't be following classes as you just arrived, but as soon as you finish unpacking everything we'll assign you a guide to tour you around Hogwarts, I wish you a great first day misses Black"

As soon as she leaves, we look into each others eyes full of excitement and immediately run inside the common room screaming out of joy.

This is all we ever wished for.Nothing can take this moment out of our hands.