bhakti and jungkook engagement

" Maahi " everyone shouted.

But they saw the lying body of Taehyung because when mallika shot that time tae came in front and he got shot by the gun.

" Taehyung " maahi shouted.

" Taehyung open your eyes why did you did that haa why did you come front ? " Maahi said while crying and took Taehyung's head in her lap.

" Taehyung beta why did you did that " sonali said while crying.

" Maahi maine tumhare saath saat phere liye h vachan liye h toh kese tumhe goli lagne deta " he said and closed his eyes.

" Tae baby please open your eyes please tae please " maahi said while pleading him.

" Pls inhe hospital le chaliye " one lady said and an ambulance came.

At hospital.

Taehyung is in an operation theater.

" Bhabhi control " jk said and you hugged him while crying.
" Papa mallika is in the police station " jimin said and Taehyun nodded.
" Mera baccha tae, you know babe woh bohot khush tha aur dekho na ab bs wahi nhi maahi ko dekh bechari kabse ro rahi h " sonali said and radhika nodded while crying.

" Maahi beta itna mat ro meri bachi Teri tabiyat kharab ho jayegi " sanvi said while she was also crying.
" Choti maa kese na rou aap hi bataiye sab meri wajah se hua h mujhe goli lagne wali thi pr dekhiye na tae bich me aagaye " maahi said.
" Bacha pls himmat rakho sab theek hoga " sanvi said and you nodded.

The operation theater light got off and we all went towards the door and the doctor came.

" What happened doctor ? " Jay asked.
" Operation got successfully but there is one problem but first we have to wait for Mr. Taehyung to get up.He is still unconscious.

After two hour.

" You can go to the patient room but pls don't make sound there " doctor said and they all went towards the room.

" Tae " sonali said and tae smiled at her.
" Maa why are you looking tensed I'm all ok see " he said.
" Jimin why are you wearing wedding outfit " tae said and we all get shocked.
" who is she ? " Tae said while pointing at anu.
" She is my wife anu... why are you asking like you don't know " jimin asked but tae looked at him confused.
" Tae are you alright ? " you said.
" Yes but who are you " he said and we all looked at each other.
" Beta tu maahi ko bhul gya " sonali said but got cut by the doctor.
" Umm can you all pls come outside " he said and we all nodded.

At outside.

" Sorry to say but Mr. Kim lost his memory I think from 6 months or something " doctor said.
" Di " bhakti shouted when she saw you fainted.

" Doctor meri di ko kya hua " bhakti said.
" She is ok I think she got shocked that's why she fainted.

After 4 days Mr. Kim's family went to Korea with their two daughters in law but tae was confused. why maahi is coming with them so mrs kim told him that she is going Korea with them because she wants to work in korea and mr kim offered her to his company to become tae's secratary first he denied but after he saw how hard working she is so he agreed.

2 years later.

Taehyung still doesn't remember maahi and his relationship. Anu gave birth to boy and they named him ' atharv '

In cabin

" Sir your file " you said.
" Hm Ms. Maahi bring park industry file " tae said.
" Sir but that file is with Ms. Liya " you said.
" Why ? " He asked while raising his brow.
" Sir she said you wanted that file so I gave her " you said.
" What Ms. Maahi you are my secretary then why you gave her that file " he asked while shouting.
" Sorry sir but she said you said her to bring that file " you said.
" Ms. Liya in my cabin " he said and cut the call.
" Yes sir " liya said while entering in cabin.
" Why didn't you knock " he asked.
" Sorry " liya said.
" Where is the park's file " he asked and liya glared at you but you just rolled your eyes.
" Sir wait I will bring it " liya said.
" Wait when did I said you that I want that file as I remember I never discussed about that file " tae said.
" Sir actually I wanted to see if there is any mistake or not " liya said.
" Are you a boss ? " tae asked.
" No " liya said.
" So why are you interfering in her work " he said while shouting at liya.
" Sorry sir " liya said.
" Get out and send me file " tae said and she went out while glaring at you.