wedding 💍

At house.

Jimin and Taehyung were talking about some office work when jungkook entered Taehyung's room.

" Bhai did you saw anyone " jk asked.
" What do you mean " jimin said.
" Are Bhai I mean dono bhabhi bhakti mallika yeh charo apne room me nhi h " jk said.
" What ? " Tae said.
" Wait let me call anu " jimin said but she didn't pick up her phone because it was on silent.
" Call utha nhi rhi " jimin said.
" Maine bhi bhakti ko call kiya woh bhi nhi call utha rahi " jk said.
" Um... Wait let me call maahi " tae said.

At club.

" Cheers " they said.

All four drank there drinks but they were normal because they are habitual they have drink tolerance but It was opposite for maahi she got drunked in one shot only but she drank full 2 bottles.

" Haaye tum log kon ho kahi tum teeno ne mujhe kidnappe toh nhi krdiya " you said with shocked expression.
" Di main bhakti hu " bhakti said.
" Kon bhakti ? " You asked and she glared at you.
" Di how can you forget me ? " Bhakti said with disbelieve.
" Maahi meri jaan main anu hu " anu said.
" Anu....hehehe " you said and started laughing.
Then your phone rang indicating Taehyung name and bhakti picked up the call.

" Hello ! Maahi where are you all ? " Tae asked.
" Jiju I'm bhakti actually we are in club " bhakti said shuttering.
" What you all are in club without telling anyone how can u go there what if something happened there " he said.
" Sorry jiju but pls come here di is not listening to us we are saying her let's go home but she isn't listening us " bhakti said.
" Ok send me location " he said.
" Yes " she said and cut the call.

" Let's go there " Taehyung said and they both nodded and three of them left the house sneaking and headed towards club.

" Jiju is coming " bhakti said to anu and then looked at maahi woh was talking to the glass and were drinking beer.
" Maahi bs kr bohot pili tune chal ghar " anu said.
" Oye kidnapper u don't know my sister's agr unhe pata chala na tumhare baare me tab tum teeno ke teeno gye kaam se " maahi said and started to laugh like mad.

They three entered in club and after 5 min they saw bhakti and went there but the scene they saw there made them shocked because maahi was drinking continuously.

" Jiju acha hogya aap aagaye " anu said.

Jk scolded bhakti and jimin scolded anu for coming there at late night and without telling anyone at home.

Taehyung approached maahi.

" Maahi bacha are you ok " he said with a worried face.
" Arey you know what you just look like my jaaneman " you said and tae look at her with confusion.
" Matlab ? " He asked.
" I mean you know my fiance he just looks like you he is my jaaneman " you said and he blushed.
" Tum log rok toh sakte the na " tae said looking at bhakti and anu.
" Jiju humne di ko insist Kiya pr god swear bs ek peg ke liye di ne toh 3 bottle hi ghatak li " she said.
" Toh insist hi kyu kiya jab pata h bhabhi ki beer tolerance nhi h " jk said and bhakti pouted and said sorry.

" Ok so my dublicate jaaneman pls scold them they kidnapped me and you don't know my real jaaneman would be worried you know why " you said.
" And why " he asked.
" Because " you said.
" Because ? " He asked.
" Because he always comes at night in my room and give me good night kisses " you said cutely.
" Oho Bhai we didn't know you are that much romantic " jk said and tae blushed but glared at him.

Then he looked at your and saw you sleeping peacefully.

" Let's go warna agr yeh uth gyi toh u know na she will not come at home " tae said and carried you in bridal style and headed towards gate.