I just want to meet him/her now...

Tae pov.

When I saw her photo I was lost in her maa and chachi was asking what my answer was after seeing her photo but I was so lost in her that I was not listening to what everyone was saying to me

Jimin and jungkook was beside me and I was in centre. They started to shake me and I flinched and glared at them.

"Are ab batao bhi haa h yaa na tabhi toh hum oberoi's ko bataye ki hum waha jayenge ya nhi"mrs.kim asked to tae.
"Umm... Maa agar apko aur sabko pasand h toh fir theek h main taiyar hu meri taraf se haa h pr pehle main usse milu uske baare janlu tab main shaadi ke liye taiyaar hounga" tae said.

"Are! Koi mujhe sambhalo main pagal na ho jau Bhai ne haa keh diya"jungkook said dramatically.
"Nautanki saala"tae mumbled and jimin laughed.
"Maine suna"jungkook said.
"Acha mujhe toh laga tu behra h"tae said.
Dumm!
We all flinched.
Can u all guess what happened??
Jimin fell from the chair.
"Itna mat has bhai warna haddi pasli tut jayegi"mr.kim said laughing and mrs.kim glared at him.
"Jiju don't laugh at my chimmy"mrs.jeon said glaring at mr.kim.
Note:(She was calling him jiju when mrs.kim got married so after her marriage she called him jiju like before)
"Are chachi don't call me chimmy" jimin said making a crying face and we all laughed.

Ring ring...
"Wait let me check"mrs.kim said getting up from her chair because they all were eating desert.
"Waah kya kheer banai h apne badi maa"jungkook said and mrs.kim smiled at him.
"Ohh see... babe is calling"she said sitting in her sit.
"Babe?"jungkook,jimin and Taehyung shouted.
"Hehehe... I mean mrs.oberoi we call each other babe only" she said we three nodded.

On call.
"Hello babe"mrs.oberoi said.
"Hey babe how are you?"mrs.kim asked.
"I'm fine what about you?"mrs.oberoi said.
"Fit n fine like always"mrs.kim said.
" Good... Acha listen maahi said yes"mrs.oberoi said.
" Now who is maahi?"tae said.
"You don't know who is maahi.... Bhai aap usi se shaadi krne wale ho aur aap uska naam nhi jante"jungkook said.
Taehyung laugh awkwardly.
"Umm.. babe tae also said yess"mrs.kim said.
"Yaar barso ka sapna pura hone wala h"mrs.oberoi said.
"Haa yaar finally"mrs.kim said.
"Ok bye I will call you later"mrs.oberoi said.
"Yes bubye babe".mrs.kim said.

In India...

She cut the call and told everyone that tae said yes and everyone started to tease maahi so she ran upstairs and went to her room and started blushing so hard.

In korea....

Tae pov.
Here I'm setting in my garden like balcony and thinking about maahi. I really want to meet her soon and we all are going to India in 3 days. I am so happy it looks like I've fallen for her.

I don't have her photo either and I can't ask anyone if I did then they will tease me.

I went to bed and started to think about maahi.I don't know when I slept.

In India...

Maahi's pov.
I was in my room then I heard laughing voice It was coming from bhakti's room. So I get up and open the door and went to her room. Room wasn't lock so I step in and saw bhakti and anu was taking and laughing mom dad was also there I was confused what they were doing here at this time and dad saw me said me to come.

" Maahi beta come here sit" mr.oberoi said.
"Papa aap log itni raat ko kya karahe ho idhr " maahi asked.
" Bs baatein acha suno beta 3 din baad kim/jeon family idhr aarahi h bs uski ke baare me baatein karahe the"mrs.oberoi said.
"Umm.. okk" maahi said.
"Acha papa Taehyung bhi ayenge na" bhakti asked.
Mom slapped at her back and said "woh tujhse bada h Taehyung ji bol ya Bhaiya pr naam lekr mat bula"
"Okk"she pouted and said.

2 days later....

In korea.

"Sabne apna bag pack krliya sara saman ache se le liya na agr waha jaakr kisi ne bhi natak Kiya h toh unlog ke saamne usko marungi samjhe"mrs.kim said and everyone nodded.

Now they are in flight and Taehyung was nervous and excited too.

In India.

I was lying on my bed when someone jumped on the bed and I got scared and that person was not anyone else but anu and bhaktu.

"Tum dono pagal ho kya? Are main bhi kya hi bol rahi hu tumlog pagal ho usme puchna kya" you said glaring at them and they both laugh awkwardly.
"Hum toh bs yeh dekhne aaye the ki tu nervous toh nhi h na I mean tu pehli baar usse milegi toh I mean mere pyaare se handsome se jiju se hum 8 saal pehle mile the tab sab log the pr jiju nhi the because woh kisi trip pr gaye the aur humne kitni masti ki thi" anu said.
"Tere jiju abhi woh bane nhi h" maahi said.
"Yaar aap dono woh baat karahe ho mujhe toh uss jungle book ki tension h kitna pareshan krta tha mujhe mere naam ki toh dhajia hi uda di thi usne hope so woh pehle jesa na ho"bhakti said.
Me and anu started laughing at her the way she was saying and was making funny faces and after some talks they both went to their rooms.

Here I was thinking about tomorrow we both will meet and soon we both will marry.

In India.
At airport.
Mr.oberoi was at airport and waiting for their guests and soon to be in laws of his daughter.

At oberoi villa.

" Anu dekh jara beta maahi ready hui ki nhi" mrs.oberoi said.
"Ji maa" anu said and went in maahi's room.
"Aur tu phone kya chala rahi h kitchen me aa aur meri madat kr" mrs.oberoi said glaring at bhakti.
" Pr maa di ne sab toh bana diya h toh aap kya karahi ho kitchen me"bhakti said while scrolling at her phone.
" Chup chap se idhar aa aur kitchen saaf krne me meri help kr warna sach me phone chin lungi din bhar bs phone phone aur kuch nhi dikhta" mrs.oberoi said.
"Theek h aarahi hu humesha phone pr kya aajati ho aap" bhakti said.

At airport.
Mr.kim and everyone arrived there Taehyung first touch mr.oberoi feet than take his blessings.

" Are son don't touch my feet" mr.oberoi said.
" Uncle korea me rehte h hum pr sanskar nhi bhule kabhi" tae said while touching his feet.
" Acha toh chale jija ji" mrs.kim said while teasing him.
" Kyu nhi saali ji" mr Kim said.

"And here we are at your sasural Taehyung beta" mrs.jeon said and Taehyung blushed.

"I'm nervous" both of them said in their mind.

Hope you like this.....
Please comment and tell me any mistake or did u like this story or not..
Next part will come soon...

Bubye ❤️