their love story....

Maahi's pov.

I was standing in front of Taehyung's room maa said to me that I have to come with tae at the dining table everyone is present there I was feeling shy.

I knocked at the door, but didn't hear any voice after knocking Sometimes. I entered the room and no one was there. then I heard the door opening sound from the washroom and I saw Taehyung coming just in a towel,the towel was around his waist.

Tae's pov.

I was showering when I heard a knocking voice and I shouted "wait I'm coming"but I think he/she didn't hear it. So I opened the door and saw maahi was standing there and when she saw me she started to blush and look away from me then I realised I was just in a towel and thought to make her blush more.

"Umm...Taehyung gets ready and comes downstairs everyone is there only it's time to eat dinner"maahi said.
"Wait!"he said and slammed her at the door and caged in my arms.
"Aap ye kya kar rahe"she said while blushing.
"Kuch bhi toh nhi janeman... Waise itna blush kyu karahi ho" he said.
" Aap.." she was going to say something when someone came and open the door and we both flinched and saw jungkook and bhakti was there.
"Oohoo"jk said teasingly.
"Di shaadi tak toh ruk jaao itni bhi kya jaldi h mujhe itni jaldi maasi nhi bana"bhakti said.
"Wait I'm coming" tae said and ran to washroom to wear his clothes.
"Tum dono yaha kya karahe ho?"maahi asked.
" Maa ne bola ki dono ko bula kr lao aur jagadna mat"jungkook said while eyeing at bhakti.
Now maahi thought to tease him and tae also came after wearing his clothes.
" Haan ab unhe kya pata ki yeh jagadne ke piche ka pyaar"maahi said.
Bhakti cleared her throat and said.
" Di jiju let's go downstairs okk every one is waiting for us".
And u three hummed and went downstairs.

At dining table.

"Tumhe itni der kyu hogyi"radhika asked to bhakti.
"Woh di aur jiju.."she was going to say when tae and maahi glared at her.
"Mera matlab h di aur jiju aarahe the tabhi hum unhe bulane chale gye aur yeh jungle book ne late krdiya"she said.
"Oye maine kya kiya Shakti maan jyada bolo mat"jk said.
"Kitna jagadte h dono"sanvi said.

Tae and jk was sitting beside me I was in centre.

"Acha maahi aur Taehyung beta tum dono ne shaadi ke baare me kya socha h"sonali asked making you both look at each other.

"Maa I'm ready for this marriage" he said with a smile.
" Aur maahi are you ready or not"sonali said and tae look at me for answer.
"Main ready hu"I said looking at tae.
"Are waah!"jimin and anu said.

We all did dinner than jk and bhakti said me asked mom and dad for a night walk only youngsters because they all was taking about something related business or their beautiful memories with each other.

In the living room.

"maa"you said.
"Haa bolo"radhika said.
"Maa can we go for a night walk?" You asked.
"Ok beta tumlog jaao"Jay said.
" Okk"you said.

At outside.

We all were walking jk and bhakti was holding each other's hand jimin and anu was talking about something suddenly tae hold my hand and interwine with his fingers. When I looked at him he gave me smile and I smiled back.

"Guys do you want to eat ice cream?"anu said.
"Yes"we all said together except anu.
" Look there is ice cream parlour" anu said.
And we all went there .

"Wait I am going to order"maahi said.
"Hey mam welcome"receptionist said.
"Hello!" Maahi said.
"Konsa flavour chahiye aap log ko"maahi asked to them.
"Strawberry"tae said.
"Vanilla"anu said.
"Chocolate"jk said.
"Butterscotch"jimin said.
"Mango"bhakti said.
"Ok"maahi said.
I give the order there and went to the table where they all were sitting.

"Di aapne konsa flavour liya?"bhakti asked.
"Kyu tumhe unki icecream bhi khani h?" Jk said.
" Tumhe usse matlab"bhakti said glaring at him.
" Tum dono ko dekhkar lagta nhi h ki dono relationship me ho humesha jagadte rehte ho" jimin said and we all nodded.
" Haa jimin esa lagta h agr inhe akela chod diya toh ek dusre ka khoon kr denge" tae said.
" Nhi u r wrong jiju woh aaj subh jab main aur maahi room se nikle humne I missed you jaan suna aur apni innocent si aankho se kisi ko kiss krte hue dekha"anu said and maahi nodded.
" It's wrong u can't see someone's privacy"bhakti said.
" Isme humari galti nhi h door open tha aur tum dono ko door lock rakhna chahiye woh toh hum the wahi papa mummy ya uncle aunty dekh lete toh?"maahi said.
" Yes" jimin and tae said.
" Acha jungkook tune Hume apni love story nhi batai kabhi " jimin said.
"Haa Hume bhi nhi pata inki love story" anu said.
" Okk we will tell u but not now" jk said.
" But we want to know now" tae said.
"Should we?"jk asked to bhakti.
"Okk" she said.

"When Bhakti came to Korea, she went to a restaurant with her friends and she was about to fall, I caught hold of her and saved her from falling and when I saw her face, I remembered that she is Radhika aunty's daughter and she was my dear enemy. When we met 4 years ago, that day we also had a verbal spat. Then we used to get troubled for a long time like this.And we both fell in love with each other and I proposed to Bhakti and she said yes. We both were talking, then brother came and he came to know about me. I was scared that now we have to break up. But he supports us so this is our love story....enimes to lover"he said and bhakti nodded.

"But don't you think that you both started your relationship too early? I mean you were not that old at that time, you were just 18 years old"maahi said.
"Maahi, don't you think that these two were in a long distance relationship for 4 years, but still their love did not decrease but increase, then it's ok, right?" Tae said.
"Yes that is true, they really love each other very much" maahi said.

After some time maahi looked at her watch and it was 12 o'clock and these people had left the house at 10 o'clock and it was so late.

"Come on, it is very late, now let's go home"maahi said and they nodded after payment they all went to home.

" Tum sab agaye ab jaao jaakr so jao"radhika said and they all nodded and went to their rooms.

I hope u all like this story.

Bubye ❤️