| The Deal |

"So, what'll it be?" Black Hole held out a hand to Sun. "It's either you accept this deal or you'll be left to wander our world without help....and that hasn't ended well in the past..."

Sun looked around nervously, hesitating on his choice. He wanted to help them of course, but he didn't even know how he would...or how long it would take.

He wanted to get back to Moon, who was probably in a panic at this moment because he couldn't reach him. 

  "Look I...I do want to help you but I don't have any abilities! I have a bit of star power...I can..blast things I guess but...I can't do anything else!" Sun stammered.

  "Blasting things is enough, we can teach you how to fight with a weapon and you'll be all set..." Black Hole shrugged. "So deal or no?"

  "...deal..." Sun extended his hand and shook Black Hole's, pulling away quickly after.

Solar walked up and rested his hand on Sun's shoulder. "While you train, Lunar and I will work on finding a way for you to get home.." he smiled at him.

  "So...what is it I'm exactly helping with..?" Sun asked after Solar left.

Prismic finally spoke up after her silence. "Killing at least one of the Keepers...it'll scare them enough so they hopefully leave us alone..."

  "It'll be difficult but we're hella ready for the challenge!" RoseSun piped up as well.

Calypso handed Sun a notebook. "Read through these notes, they're what information we have on the Keepers...come talk to me when you're done.."

And with that, Sun was left to studying these...notes..

"The Keepers...known as Crystal Moon, Cosmic, Strawberry Moon....and BloodStorm."