| The Malfunction |

"Are you ready, Sun?" Moon looked up at his brother from behind the desk, his fingers hovering over the keyboard. "I could ask Solar to go instead, or I could..."

  "No, I'll be fine, it's no worry. I'll tell you if I feel the need to be pulled out..." Sun waved his hands in dismissal, bit the small twitch of his rays showed signs of his nervousness.

  "If you say so, brother." Moon sighed. "Alright, head over to the ballpit and I'll count down, then send you in." Sun nodded his head, making his way over to the portal and stepping down into it, waiting patiently.

  "Alright 3, 2 ,1..." Moon pressed the button, and Sun was gone, sent through the portal just as usual. Moon raised a hand to the side of his head. "Sun, can you hear me?" he asked, waiting for a response.

  The response never came.

  "Sun...?" Moon repeated, beginning to grow scared. "Sun please respond...."

  All he heard was static, and when he checked the computers...it showed an error message...something had gone wrong.

  He waited for a few more minutes, just in case, before turning and running out of the daycare and towards Parts and Service. "SOLAR!" he yelled, bursting through the doors. 

  Solar looked up from his own computer, where he had been working on updating Jack. "What is it Moon? Is is Eclipse..?" he walked over to the entrance.

  "Not Eclipse it's...it's Sun he...I sent him through the portal to check out other dimensions for help but....I tried getting in contact with him and all I hear is static..and the computer says there was an error..!" Moon stared at Solar with fear. 

  "...give me just a few minutes Moon, I'll be right there..." he touched his friends shoulder before rushing back to quickly finish up Jack's programming. 

  "Ugh....my head..." Sun stood up, pushing the plastic balls out of his way and crawling onto the mesh island in the ballpit. "Where....?"

  Before he could react, something sharp hit him in the back of the head, and everything went black.