𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟓

Start from the beginning

Gently stroking over the cat's head one last time before you stand up and look at Kakucho "I think you said something to me?" "What?" He questions confused as he looks into your eyes. You tilt your head, smiling a little "I didn't really hear what you said because I got distracted by the cat"

He stares at you for a moment before he nods and finally recalls what he wanted to ask "Oh, I wanted to know if you've ever been to Izana's place before" "I haven't" you shake your head "You live in Yokohama too, right?" "I do" he nods and you study his side profile when you two start walking again.

Whenever you see him he often sports a rather stoic and blank face expression, on top of that he seems closed off. It makes him kind of intimidating but he also intrigued you a little bit when you were being honest. He was also really nice and respectful to you, which you liked but you also somehow know that he can be hella scary when he's angry. Not like you ever saw him angry yet but you have a good knowledge of human nature and can read people like books.

And he is one of those people.

Kakucho walks ahead of you through the hallway on the sixth floor before he stops at an apartment door, knocking and folding his hands behind his back while waiting for Izana to open. A few seconds later the latter answers the door, tilting his head as he greets Kakucho and then you while you already hear the others talking and music playing.

Kakucho bows in front of Tenjiku's boss before he walks in while you skip after him, not bowing but chirping "Hello~", there are just a few people you'd genuinely bow to and he's not one of them. But he doesn't seem to mind it as of right now since he watches you take off your shoes and asks "How are you doing, [Y/n]? You were in school until a few minutes ago, right?" "I'm fine and yeah, I had club activities after class" you reply.

"What club are you in?" Kakucho wants to know "Art club" you stated and Izana recalls "Ah, Ran once bragged with you because you seem to have a real talent there" "How embarrassing.." you mumble under your breath but it was nothing new. Your brothers love bragging with you and are really proud that you're their little sister. Sometimes they're overdoing it and it can quickly make you feel pressured even if their intention was not bad.

Turning to Kakucho, you stretch your hands out "Can I get my backpack?" "Oh, yeah" he hums and hands it over to you, making you smile "Thank you for carrying it for me" "Sure" he nods while Izana nods his head toward the living room "Your brothers are there when you look for them" "Thanks" you chirp and walk off.

The two boys watch you disappear into the living space before Izana looks at Kakucho while stuffing his hands into the pocket of his pants "You carrying her stuff for her?" "So what?" "What's that about?" "Nothing" Kakucho replies with furrowed eyebrows.

As you've made your way into the great room that has a huge panorama window with the view on Yokohama, you couldn't help but notice how the whole apartment somehow feels cold. In your home are a bunch of pictures pinned to the fridge and on the walls but Izana doesn't have that or any other personal things here.

Though you do spot a huge aquarium, making you instantly walk up to it in awe while fully ignoring Ran calling out to you and that Kisaki almost trips over your backpack when you've dropped it on the ground and he was leaving the kitchen with Hanma "Aww~ these are so pretty!"

"I know" Izana steps beside you as you look at the fishes "Do you wanna feed them?" "Can I really?" You look at him with big eyes and he nods, opening the aquarium for you and handing you a box with fish food. You sprinkle some of it into the water and watch with a smile how the fishes swim to the surface and eat up the fish food flakes.

You smile wider "So cool!", then you turn to face him again and lock eyes with him "But I want a cat, they eat little fishes!"

Izana furrows his eyebrows and has taken notice of a certain undertone when you said that, causing him to try to figure out if you said it just like that or if there's a double meaning behind it. And was it directed to him? He couldn't quite tell..-