Chapter 5 : Beyond Blue

Start from the beginning

Botamo keeps blasting Goku until he was ready

Goku: Alright!

He jumps over Botamo and launches a Kamehameha

Goku: eeeeHAAAA!!

Botamo turns and the Blast hits him

Beerus: Alright that's it!

The smoke dissolves and botamo was left with a little dent in his chest, but he wasn't harmed.

Jackarot: is like he took that blast head on!

Kyllian: like a suit of armor made from the strongest material in the universe!

William: I think I may have an idea what's going on, I just need to be certain about it?

Goku then charges at Botamo and landing a powerful punch to his stomach, he continues with a flurry of punches but they seem not to effect on Botamo.

Chi Chi: wow I can't believe that Golden space bear is taking everyone of Goku's attacks and still be able to stand on his feet.

Bulma: He's absorbing it somehow, Despite all that force his feet haven't moved the inch.

William: I knew it! Like Some kind of Absorption attack skill.

Jaco: he's not absorbing the blows with his fat he's disposing the energy to an alternate dimension.

Bulma: what are you serious?

Jaco: uh.. yeah sure.

Bulma: do you know not?

Goku continues his fury of blows but Botamo just walks forward towards the Sayian as if it was nothing getting close to the edge.

William: it's not often when I see Goku to force back like that.

Kyllian: this warrior of the sixth is incredible.

Goku gets angry and then kicks Botamos leg trying to swoop him off his feet but even that doesn't do anything Goku was in utter shock.

Botamo: Goodbye.

Botamo then uses his Belly to knock Goku off the Arena landing the first Knock out.

Everyone was in shock that Goku was knocked out first

Krillin: GOKU!

Beerus: UGH YOU BLASTED SAYIAN!

Ref: the winner fault from knockout form universe 6.. contestant Botamo!

Champa: ALRIGHT BOTAMO WELL DONE! NOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS DRIVE THE OTHERS OF AND WE'LL WIN YAY!

Beerus: YOU CHEATER!

Whis: actually my Lord Botamo's has the skill ability to nullify damage against him, not from him, so he's not cheating

Beerus growls in frustration while Champa taunts him, Goku flys up to the stands embarrassed.

Goku: I'm sorry guys I didn't know what to do?

Vegeta: you should've used your Dawn head Clown!

Goku: my head? What's my head gonna do can it also shoot Ki energy?

Jackarot: he means your brain, it sometimes to think in battle instead of using your fist doing the talking, seems like you've got no clue what that means or haven't been training your brain much.

Goku chuckles

Goku: sorry guys

Beerus: Whatever, Who's next!