Author's Note

Hey guys! 

First off, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1 MILLION READS!

I did NOT expect the story to gain this much love! 

Like I already told you, I wrote this story many, many years ago, and I wrote it just for fun. That's why you might notice the first book is filled with so many clichés and tropey scenes.

I honestly never thought I'd post the story for people to read. But I did, and it did so much better than I thought, so THANK YOU!

I took some time off this past week because I was feeling a bit burnt out. Thank you for all the sweet messages to take my time and take care of my health first, I really appreciate you all!

But I'm back, inshallah, and the chapters will be coming every Saturday as usual! The next one will be in a couple of hours, so stay tuned.

Also, I know the books have a lot of mistakes (from spelling to mistakes about the characters' ages and stuff like that) so if you notice any, please let me know in the comments so that I can correct them later whenever I decide to edit.

I hope you check out my other stories. My personal favorite is Blue Flames (the protagonist, Elle, is by far my favorite character that I've written so far)

Thank you all and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

Stay safe and healthy <3 <3 <3

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

M.B.