"Well where would be enjoyment there if I use my own money and not yours" Taehyung asked as he playfully raised his eyebrow and Jin was about to kick him when their ears were twisted

"Ayyyy Ommmaaa leave my ear" Both cried and Mrs Kim Let go of her sons ear.

"You brat just because you have money doesn't mean you will not value it and Jin what's wrong if Taehyung used some money huh he is your little brother after all"

"Sure he is Omma" Jin said grumpily

"Anyways Tae when are you going to bring Your Kookie to meet us huh??" Mrs Kim asked

"Were you talking to him huh??"

"I ~"

"Don't even dare lie to me I saw how smiley and giggly you were"

Jin frowned at his mother words. Cause Jin knew for sure Jungkook won't be online right now. So who was Taehyung talking to being all smiley .

"Omma I wasn't talking to Kookie he had already gone to bed it's so late after all . I was talking with Little Ducky-"

"Little Ducky ?" Mrs Kim asked and even Jin was interested

Taehyung narrated whole incident and Mrs Kim couldn't help but laugh at the mention of boy crashing into table and cooe at Little Duck and Kitten cuteness.

"Something is wrong with Taehyungiee why is he being so attached to little boy all of sudden? " Jin mumbled as watch how Taehyung showed Mrs Kim reel of Hoseok and Yoongi and along with The monkey of Jin.

************

"Taehyung we need to talk "

" What's it about hyung ??" Taehyung asked as he plopped himself down on bed.

"What's with you and Hoseok ??"

" What do you mean what's with me and Hoseok ??You make it sound like I am cheating Jungkook Hyung "

"........"

" Seriously hyung you think of me so low??"

"Taehyung it's not about you it's about Jungkook. Sort out your feeling Tae before it is too late"

"Hyung there is nothing to sort out I have always love Jungkook and will always love him only. There is no before and after him Hyung " Taehyung said

Jin rolled his eyes at his brother stubborn attitude ,"Whatever idiot "

************
Jungkook was walking downstairs seemingly in happy mood . When he notice his little brother rushing out house with three packed tiffin.

"Is he starting charity now??' Jungkook mumble as he flung his back on his shoulder and grab his Bike keys.

**************
Time Skip to Lunch time

Jungkook frown when he saw familiar pink box with sticker of Pooh on it , in hands of Taehyung.

"Hey babe how come you are here today huh? How did your assignment went??" Taehyung asked he kissed his cheeks

"I missed you that's why I am here babe and it went well" Jungkook replied pecking him on his lips.

"By the way what's with this tacky lunch box ??" Jungkook asked as he snatched box from Taehyung's hand and opened it .

"Wah this is looks disgusting babe you shouldn't be eating this " Jungkook said and he was about to throw it away when Taehyung stopped him.

"What are you saying babe ?? This is homemade food it is better than Canteen food" Taehyung said as he snatched box from Jungkook .

"Taehyung it smells funny to me" Jungkook said as he snatched away tiffin .