MEETING pt.1

"PEOPLE COME AND GO
CAN'T YOU BE THE ONE WHO STAY? "

"PEOPLE COME AND GO CAN'T YOU BE THE ONE WHO STAY? "

12.7k words
----------*---------

MOON MANSION

MORNING (8AM)

As the first light of dawn gently filters through the curtains of Y/N's bedroom, she stirs from her slumber, the warmth of tye morning sun caressing her skin like a lover's touch. With a soft sigh, she slowly opens her eyes, her gaze falling upon the soft hues of pink and gold that dance across the walls, casting a tranquil glow over the room.

Y/N's features are bathed in the gentle light, her complexion radiant and ethereal in the morning glow. Her hair cascades in loose waves around her shoulders , kissed by the sun's ray and shimmering with a golden sheen. And as she
Stretches languidly, a contented smile graces her lips, a reflection of the peace and serenity that fills her heart in this moment of quiet solitude.

Outside her window, the world awakens with a symphony of sound and color, the soft chirping of birds mingling with the gentle rustle of leaves in the breeze. The air is crisp and invigorating, Carrington with in the promise of a new day filled with endless possibilities.

With a graceful movement, Y/N raises from her bed, her bare feet sinking into the plush carpet beneath her. She moves with a fluidity and grace that is both mesmerizing and captivating, her every movement a testament to the beauty and strength that resides within her.

As she makes her way to the window, Y/N throws open the curtains, bathing the room in the golden light of morning. The warmth of the sun envelops her like a comforting embrace, filling her with a sense of a peace and renewal.

And as she stands there, bathed in the soft glow of dawn , Y/N can't help but feel grateful for the beauty and wonder of the world around her. For in this moment, she is reminded of the simple joys of life - the warmth of the sun on her skin, the gentle rustle of leaves in the breeze, and the promise of a new day dawning before her.

TIME SKIP

Y/N bounds down the stairs of her family's elegant townhouse, her cheerful demeanor lighting up to the room as she enters the kitchen where her parents are already seated , sipping on their morning coffee.

Y/N : grinning widely " Good morning, mom and dad!! Ready to trackle another day of world domination?"

Y/N's mom, Mrs.Moon : chuckes "Good morning, sweetheart! You're certainly full of energy this morning. "

Y/N's dad, Mr.Moon : smiling fondly "Indeed she is. I swear, pumpkin , You're like a whirlwind of positivity every morning. "