She smiled and looked at me and then said, "Well, he has good manners. Not to mention, he's incredibly handsome. I can see where he gets that from."
I smiled at her, my hand still on her thigh.
It was unusual today, there were fewer people in the room serving us food. I preferred it this way. I'd told my parents about how nervous she is around too many people and I'm glad they listened to me.

"Oh, Ed, you remember that time when he called us on the verge of tears because he confessed his feelings towards her and he was afraid she would hate him even more? Poor soul. If only he knew back then." My mother said, laughing softly. Oh, how she loved embarassing me.

"I was not crying." I said.

"I said verge of crying, Aaron. You know, your father used to cry so much because I kept rejecting him. I was so afraid for his life. All the royalty, I didn't know if I'd be able to deal with it even for a short time. We loved each other so much but I was so afraid of getting into a relationship with him. That's why we chose to give you a private life before asking you to join your royal duties. We want you to find the girl you really want and you're sure will support you throughout your reign before becoming king. Aaron, I'm glad you found yourself a girl you truly love." My mother said. She then turned towards Aurelia,

"If you're afraid about anything regarding his life, you can always come to me. He's been in love with you for nine months and the amount of times he's told me about how afraid he was of losing you if he confessed, God. It's crazy. Aurelia, you're truly beautiful. No wonder he fell in love with you."

Lia thanked my mother, her cheeks red. We continued eating and wished them both goodnight before going upstairs to my room.

"They're so cute." She said, smiling. I closed the door behind us and wrapped my arms around her.

"They know. Trust me." I kissed her softly as she played with my hair.

"How do you feel now?" I asked, pulling away.

"Good, thank you for everything."

She kissed me again but much rougher than before. She moaned softly into the kiss as I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed her against the wall and continued kissing her roughly. One of my hands held her face and the other held her ass. I put my knee in between her legs and pressed it against her. She moaned, grabbing my hair tighter.

"Baby, please." She said, pulling away.

I kissed her neck and sucked on it gently, leaving dark marks.

"Please, what, my love?" I asked her.

"I need you."

God, the way she looks at me, her eyes pleading. It drives me fucking insane.
I carried her over to the bed and lay her down on it. She sat up and kissed me again, her hands messing with my shirt to take off the buttons. I took off the dress she was wearing. She took off my shirt and started running her hand down my torso. Her touch drives me fucking crazy. I pushed her back down, threw her dress to the ground, and ripped away her panties. She gasped softly. I kissed her amazing lips again as she fiddled with my belt, trying to take it off. She took off my pants, leaving me in just my boxers as she lay naked below me. Everything about her was so perfect.

Every curve in her beautiful body deserved to be explored. Her soft hands ran up and down my back as I grind my dick against her bare center. I started kissing her neck sucking on the one spot I know drives her insane. I kissed her beautiful tits as my hands explored her curves. My lips traveled down to her stomach making a beeline toward where she needed me the most. Her hands clasped my hair as I kissed her clit. Her adorable little moans came out as I sucked on it.