"Eat it, little monkey!"

The golden monkey took it neatly, squatted on the side of the road without any politeness, and began to eat the banana.

"Let's go back. We can't bite off more than we can chew. Wait until I reach level four. If we encounter a level four mutant beast, we may not be able to defeat it." Bai Yaoyao said to everyone.

"Yeah, yeah, my powers are exhausted, so I can only fight with a knife." Dajuan nodded hurriedly.

An Ye and everyone were just about to leave when Bai Yaoyao made a habitual detection and heard another strong energy wave.

Bai Yaoyao suddenly got goosebumps all over her body. Damn, this thing is more powerful than a mutated python.

"Don't move, adjust quickly, keep fighting!"

Everyone was stunned, and their expressions instantly became tense. Most people's powers were almost exhausted, and they couldn't help but feel a little nervous.

"You don't need to be nervous, I have something to ask."

A relatively calm voice came over, and everyone relaxed slightly after hearing the words, but they were still ready to fight at any time.

I've been looking for a long time, where is the person?

Who is speaking?

Everyone looked around and found nothing.

Bai Yaoyao continued to use his mental power to detect, and found that...

the walnut-sized turtle in front of him had more energy than a mutated python.

"Are you talking?" Bai Yaoyao asked.

"Exactly. Little girl, you are willing to exchange the spring water you just took out with me." The little turtle said with his head held high.

Everyone was already stunned. Damn it, what the hell is this? Mutated beasts can speak human language? They all turned to look at Bai Yaoyao.

"Logically speaking, smarter mutant beasts can talk after level 6. I have never seen this situation before..." Bai Yaoyao was also confused. In her previous life, she had never encountered a mutant that could talk before level 6. beast.

The key is, for such a young person, speaking such mature words, it seems so inconsistent, and I don’t know what to say for a while.

Seeing that Bai Yaoyao was silent, the little turtle shook his little head slightly. The size increased instantly! It's about the size of a small polo. Although everyone knows that some mutant beasts can become larger and smaller, seeing it with your own eyes still feels amazing.

Xiaowu...well, it should be a big turtle. He spat out two beast cores in the direction of Bai Yaoyao and said, "I will exchange this for spring water. One cup is enough."

Bai Yaoyao glanced at the beast on the ground. Cores, both of them were level four beast cores. I was a little excited, but Xiao Wai was injured just now and all the spring water had been drank by Xiao Wai. There is no stock anymore.

"I'm sorry, I just used it all to heal my friend." Bai Yaoyao said.

The big turtle was not in a hurry to speak. He hesitated for a while and then asked: "If I also become a partner with you, will I have the opportunity to get that spring water again in the future?"

Gouzi:! ! !

Small distortion:! ! !

Big Meow:! ! !

Bai Yaoyao:! ! !