Bai Yaoyao didn't mention it, but Meng Qilin couldn't help but say that cooperation will become smoother and smoother if there is back-and-forth. If there is no benefit, just helping once or twice will be enough. Over time, , everyone will have an idea.

Bai Yaoyao took the bag of crystal cores with satisfaction. She liked the fact that her salary could be paid in cash. It was just in time for her upgrade at night!

As for medicines, there is no need for them. Fatty bought a lot of them back then, which is at least more than what he got today, and it will be more practical. People with key powers have no need for most medicines.

I bought it at that time with the intention of exchanging it for the base later. After all, ordinary people accounted for the majority of the base, and medication was indispensable.

So he said directly: "It's okay, we don't want the medicine."

Meng Qilin naturally didn't think that Bai Yaoyao really wanted to help, how could there be so much power for love!

"Then what do you think you need?"

Bai Yaoyao was waiting for this sentence and said: "We don't have many cars. We want two military off-road vehicles. Can Captain Meng give it up if it's convenient?"

Meng Qilin directly agreed. There was no shortage of children, so he replied: "Okay, you can pretend to leave now."

"Thank you, but I don't have enough space to fit it in, so let's put it there first. Has Captain Meng eaten? Let's have some together." Bai Yaoyao replied.

Meng Qilin said hurriedly: "No, no, you guys eat quickly, I have something else to do."

No need to think about it, the lunch in the dark night must be particularly rich, just have breakfast, why bother to have dinner all the time.

After Meng Qilin left, Bai Yaoyao and others divided into two tents and started having lunch.

There are too many people in the safety zone now. They are ordinary people who can only eat bread or compressed biscuits every day. There are also many children squatting on the roadside.

After filling our stomachs, everyone was ready to set off again to hunt for meat! greedy! The self-heating rice at noon has no flavor at all!

When Bai Yaoyao first came in, she saw the woman holding a baby waiting by the roadside. She glanced at him from time to time, and hesitated for a long time to come over.

But maybe they saw Meng Qilin there and everyone was discussing things, so they didn't move.

He was still waiting on the roadside, so when he passed by, Bai Yaoyao paused.

"Hello... hello, thank you! This is for you. I heard that this is useful for people with super powers." The woman held the child in one hand and handed over seven or eight zero-level crystal nuclei with the other.

Bai Yaoyao raised her eyebrows, but she didn't expect this woman to have the courage to fight zombies. She reached for a piece and said, "One piece is enough."

"Give it all to you, I don't have any powers, so I won't need it." "The woman still stretched out her hand and handed it over.

Bai Yaoyao felt a little embarrassed when she saw that her brothers were all looking at her. Would I, Bai Yaoyao, be such a soft-hearted person? joke!

So he frowned and said forcefully: "I told you, one piece is enough."

He took a few steps forward and saw that a bunch of people around him were looking this way. After all, he couldn't hold it back and added in a low voice. : "Are you stupid? Hide quickly. After arriving at the base, this will be the currency!"