"Okay."

After Bai Yaoyao said that, he took everyone to the villa area opposite, leaving Dumb and Shitou behind.

Dumb got into trouble in the morning. Even if he didn't want to stay, he didn't dare to say a word, let alone Shitou. Sometimes it was difficult to say a word all day long.

...

There are only 9 houses in the villa area opposite, but there are many green areas. Everyone is not in a hurry to go inside, and plans to start cleaning up the zombies outside first.

As soon as he walked into the courtyard, he saw a white light flash past quickly.

"What the hell, it just slipped through in a flash." Peppa exclaimed.

"The mutated beast should be a white cat." Bai Yaoyao said hesitantly.

"There! On the tree! Sister Yao, this one looks like the white cat we saw at the Convention and Exhibition Center." Xiaomi saw it with his sharp eyes and pointed.

Bai Yaoyao's whole body was in a tense state, and she was following the white cat mentally. The white cat was also watching Bai Yaoyao, licking its paws from time to time, with a hint of provocation in its eyes.

The energy fluctuations of the white cat are very strong. Unlike the second level, everyone may not be able to kill it without being injured. Moreover, the main task now is rescue. There is no need to provoke mutant beasts that do not take the initiative to attack.

But the posture of the white cat clearly showed that "if you want to get in, you can fight."

This attracted Bai Yaoyao to have some fighting spirit. When he saw the dog in the space who had been sleeping for a long time, he woke up and successfully reached the third level, he threw the dog over to see if he could find out some of the white cat's strength. If you can't detect it, just consume it and it won't be considered a free meal.

After Gouzi woke up, he felt that he had become the most powerful beast in the world! The whole body is full of strength and can eat at least 10 big bones in one meal!

He was thrown out by his unscrupulous master before he even reported the good news to his master. I wanted to protest loudly, but... but...

it... is so beautiful, with blue eyes and snow-white hair, as handsome, elegant and charming as myself. Oh, my dear, you saw me... Bang! !

The dog was careless for a moment, and before he could get over the fantasy of seeing his dream lover, he fell to the ground abruptly! A crater was directly smashed out, and dust was flying around it.

Bai Yaoyao was simply shocked! I knew you were unreliable, but I didn’t know you were so unreliable, even though you were awake! It's obviously level three! But why is this so!

An ordinary puppy wouldn't fall like this at this height, right?

The white cat was even more shocked, seeing this woman for the second time. He was very strong and he might not be able to beat him, so he just left last time.

But this time, I...can't retreat, not even by dying!

When I saw the woman letting a third-level mutated beast come over, my heart suddenly went cold. There are beasts and people, it's over, I can't beat it, let's fight! Even if you die, you will drag a few backers!

The claws were extended, the jumping position was ready, and it was ready to die, but it! He actually fell down! Is this a retard? Do you still want to fight?

Does this woman look down on me? Release a retarded person to humiliate me? !

Gouzi himself also realized that he seemed a little embarrassed, so he simply buried his head in the soil. Master Gou fainted, Master Gou didn't wake up, it was so embarrassing, wuwuwu...