chapter-19-warning and drunk

Mulai dari awal

I hope she will be fine...wait why am I showing concern...?!

I shrugged off and went to see my business partners.

A/n POV

Now, taehyung and jimin were talking about random things when a girl who was wearing revealing dress, approach towards taehyung.

"Hello handsome...wanna have a drink with me..?".she asked seductively while touching his biceps.

"I'm kindly sorry ma'am...but I don't want to...". taehyung said while moving away from her.she scoffed.

"C'mon handsome...you should have a drink with me... I'm sure you won't regret it...".she said, trying to be clingy but jimin meddled.

"Ahh we're extremely sorry ms,but we weren't interested in those kind of things...we are here to talk about business stuffs...you may leave...".jimin said which makes taehyung look at him confusedly.she huffed and walked away.

"What was that?". taehyung asked confusedly.

"You know taehyung...she was calling you to do something which is not so innocent...".jimin said while taehyung gulped down his saliva as he understands what he meant.

"I understand now... joo-hee already warned me a about this...".he said which makes jimin confused

"Joo-hee warns you?".he raised his eyebrow.

"Ah yes...she said that these kind of ladies will give a drink which contains drug...if we drink it,we will be drunken and they will take us to a room and do that thing..". taehyung explained innocently which makes jimin chuckle

"She is way smarter than you are...and I hope that joo-hee won't end up being with boys who were hungry on girls...".jimin said and taehyung look around to find joo-hee.

Meanwhile..

"Aw... pretty young man...you rejected to have fun with me...the only girl who attracts alot of rich mens...you are jerking me away...! What a surprise...but not last longer...".the same lady said to herself.

She took a glass of drink,she added a drug and mix it.soon,she calls the waiter and handover him, telling him to serve taehyung.the waiter obeys it and went to taehyung and jimin.

"Sir,this is for you...".the waiter said.

"But I didn't asked for drinks,did I..?". taehyung said in confusion and jimin sighed.

"It's ok taehyung...drink it.... it's not alcohol afterall....".jimin said and taehyung took the glass.soon,jimin took the another glass given by another waiter.both of them cheers it and drink it.

The lady smirked as she saw him drinking that.

"My plan has worked out...but still,we need to wait..".she mumbled while smirking.

Soon, taehyung feel dizzy.he looked around but his vision was bluring.he shook his head but still he was feeling dizzy.

"Jiminie... I'm not feeling well...". taehyung said while grabbing his head,while jimin look at him in concern.soon,he realised that someone drugged him.

"Oh god...are you ok taehyungaah...? C'mon... let's go...".he said in concern and take him away from there.

Soon,jungkook and y/n completed their meeting and was about to leave when they saw jimin and taehyung coming towards them.y/n noticed that taehyung is having difficulties.it was enough to understand that,he was drunken.

"Guys... taehyung is drunken...we need to take him home...".jimin said and they nodded.

"Did you find joo-hee anywhere..?".y/n asked as she didn't saw her

"Mr Wang take her with him to meet someone...".jungkook replied coldly.

"What!? Are you crazy...!? You can let her alone with anyone...how can you be so careless...!?".y/n yelled and started to look around,but didn't found her.

"Oh no...this is bad...Mr Jeon...do something...!".jimin said and jungkook sighed.

"Ok...y/n...you can go... I'll find joo-hee and Bring her back...". jungkook said but y/n scoffed.

"I don't want you to find her... I'll do it by myself...".y/n said.

"Y/n...I think... jungkook's right...he will find her... beside we can't stay here for long as taehyung's condition is not well...".jimin said and y/n look at him.thinking about some minutes,she sighed and walked out from there and jisoo and jimin followed her with taehyung, leaving jungkook alone.

"Ok... let's find that Little kid...".jungkook mumbled and started looking for her

Meanwhile...

Joo-hee was having her moment with her new friend who was introduced by mr Wang.she was from Japan but speaks Korea so well.

"Sana...it is a really a pleasure to meet you... anyways,thanks for your company with me...". joo-hee said and sana giggles.

"It's fine...you are really a good friend...".Sana said and winked at her.

"Having a good day with your new friend ms kim?". hearing an unfamiliar voice from behind,gives goosebumps to Joo-hee.they look at the person and if was none other than Mr Han.

[A/n:- ok that's for today...🥴 Btw,I have a news...I am writing a new story ut it is on craft...it is a jungkook ff...a fantacy one...If you guess wanna read it, I'll start it soon...💖]

Wait for chapter-20

(⁠づ⁠ ̄⁠ ⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠づ