I still couldn't believe it.

I was getting married but not in the way I wanted it to be.

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before closing my eyes and took a big breath in and exhaled.

I then turned around to open the curtains but I hesitated.

I shook my head and opened it slowly.

I expected to meet eyes with Xavi but it was Milo instead.

My eyes widened. What the hell is he doing here.

Shouldn't he be getting ready himself?

"Put on your best show. I'm also expecting you not to cry." He stared at me coldly.

With that, he left and had slammed the door.

I looked to the left and see Xavi in the chair I was in when getting my makeup done.

"Don't worry about him. It's only for a couple of hours."

I'm not dense. I know this peace of shit is going to be all fucking night m.

"Maybe like 5 hours but I'll do everything I can so you can enjoy this wedding." He reassured me.

I smiled at him.

At least I have him here.

I finally hugged him. He hugged me back, "you look pretty." He let go of me and now was admiring me.

"I hate how it feels. I hate how the makeup feels. It feels heavy and uncomfortable but it looks good and natural."

"I hate how the dress feels but I love the way it look," I continued.

"You'll be okay."

Wedding dress.

_________________________________

The corridors opened and I had my right arm locked in with Xavi's left arm.

I also realized it was filled with people.

All associated with the cruel business world.

I just wish it was one of my family members sitting in one of those seats.

I took a big deep breath in and turned my head to Xavi.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

We both then started walking as "Here comes the bride" song goes on.

But it was slowed and had a darker vibe to it.

As we got closer, I see the tall, mysterious, cold man, standing there looking into my soul.