|6| Dress

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡-

Im so fucking dead.

I couldn't speak or breathe.

"Quit running away from me," Xavi sarcastically said.

I instantly felt at ease, I really thought I was going to get killed or something.

"Holy fucking shit, Xavi you scared me," I hugged him fear.

I realized that it was just us, no Milo. Weird because Milo usually pops out by now.

I looked behind Xavi, maybe Milo was there;
Nope.

That's actually weird.

"What do you spy with your little eyes, Aliyah?" I turned to him to say something back but as soon as I was about to open my mouth,

He said it before I did.

"Milo isn't here, he is at a meeting, but he wanted to get your dress altered and stuff so I got it from the shop and it's going to get altered here instead."

I looked at him funny, he said that like his life depended on it.

-

I was in one of the many rooms Milo has.

I stood in the middle of the room, standing in front of a big mirror. It's one of those huge ass mirrors you see at bridal shops, you know?

I was looking at myself through the mirror, I had on the dress.

I loved it but it didn't feel like me.

It was a lace type of dress, the corset was lace as well.

Lace flowers covering the chest part, off the shoulder short sleeves, it also had that two layer thing.

Were the middle of the dress opens up to a second layer.

The first layer was like a different type of lace and the second layer being a lace with flowers stitched all around it.

It was borderline stunning.

But I didn't feel comfortable in it.

I don't want to be ungrateful because at least I'm still getting some type of dress and a wedding.

But I like silk dresses.

My mother had an elegant to max silk dress. It had crystals and diamonds dangling from the sleeves.

-

As I was checking out the dress even more, I heard the door open.

I looked to see who it was and it was a random lady.

She had like pins, needles, scissors, fabric, and you know.

She looked at me and smiled but that smile quickly faded away as soon as the door opened.

Milo had walked in.

Hands in his pockets, with a cold look on his face like always, and in an all black suit.

Always so extra.

"Okay, we don't have time for shits and giggles. Let's get this over with." He spoke with such boredom.

The lady immediately started working on my dress.

"Cut that."

"Fix that."

"Shorten that"

"Tighten it around the waist more," he pointed.

"No please, I can't breathe already," I begged. This dress is such a pain in the fucking ass.