𝐈𝐧𝐭.𝟐

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐬

It was me, my brother, Kaydrian, my mother and father. We were perfect, until we weren't.

My parents were involved with the mafia, my dad being the most hated.

My mother was the best. She took care of me and Kaydrian when father disappeared for days.

Kaydrian was my soul, I protected that kid like if he was my own. My brother did the most to make me smile.

One day, our house was attacked while I was at school. I walked in to Kaydrian with my mom in his arms both dead on the floor. They were both shot and stabbed to death.

He tried protecting her.

There was blood splattered all over the place, and things absolutely destroyed.

Why.

When my father found out he didn't react, it was like if he just shrugged it off. I knew from here on out that things were NEVER going to be the same.

Ever.

I worked hard in school. I would stay up until 6 studying then slept for an hour, got up and went to school.

I ended up graduating at 16. I did it for my Mother and most importantly Kaydrian.

My father didn't allow me to attend college after I turned 18. He needed help with his mafia
. I did missions with him. He would send me to do missions that almost got me killed. I would barely make it out alive but he didn't care.

I also went to events with him, and in general I worked for him.

Pure torture.

He put mentally put me down a lot. I have scars on my stomach from me harming myself due to the pain he caused.

The blade helped me to cope with whatever was happening at the time. The moment it touched my skin, I was in heaven. The pain felt so good. I enjoyed the stinging pain and the blood carefully dripping down my arm.

_________________________________

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐀𝐧𝐳𝐚

I grew up in the mafia life. I grew up training everyday, going to events with my parents (if they had time), drinking, partying, and you know the regular or maybe more.

I would sleep with girls constantly until I found the one.

I wanted the family to keep going.

I grew mostly independent. My parents were always away for missions and I didn't have any siblings.

I was about 18 when I had met 𝐡𝐞𝐫. She was everything to me. Everything.

Until she wasn't. She lied, Betrayed me, Manipulated me. Everything.

Obviously that isn't all.

Like I said, I grew up independently.
Well, my parents hired trainers for me. They over worked me. Sometimes they didn't even let me eat. I would starve for days.

They would burn me, cut me, punch me, drown me, choke me.

Anything you could think of.

Everything just to teach me a stupid fucking lesson.

When they told me about my parents, they demanded for me not to cry or else I would end up like them.

My parents were brutally murdered during a mission. Everything they had was passed down to me, even their mafia.

So now I'm running it.

__________________________________

An- this lowk sucks but you will find out more about their past as the story goes on. ;)
My writing lowk sucks too because it's not my strongest subject in school but I'm using books I'm reading to help my detailing. :)