|4| His pov

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐨

I walked in the bedroom to see Aliyah on the bed, the side of her head on her knees, her arms around her knees, just staring.

Seeing Aliyah and Xavi was not it. I never want to see them close like that again or I'll kill both of them I swear to god.

I wonder if she noticed that I'm here, watching her, admiring her facial features, eyeing every single part of her.

I actually need to let her know about the wedding being in TWO DAYS.

I cleared my throat to let her know I'm here, "Aliyah."

The sound of my voice immediately snapped her out of whatever she was in.

"Shit! You scared me, Milo." With that, she rubbed her eyes.

I knew she was getting tired so I'll be quick with it.

As I cleared my throat, she seemed to be staring off again.

What the hell?

"Aliyah?", she immediately shot her head up and made eye contact with me, both of us not wanting to break it.

I started walking towards her and sat in the edge of the side of the bed she was on, STILL holding eye contact again.

"Aliyah, the wedding is in two days. I need you to behave yourself."

With that, she broke the eye contact, her dark brown eyes, now looking at me with confusion.

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you trying to say something? What the fuck. I haven't done shit since I got here."

Uh huh.

"Cut the bullshit Aliyah.", I coldly say.

I guess that the wedding part finally hit her because she fucking cut me off as soon as I was about to say something.

"WEDDING? TWO DAYS?" She got up throwing her hands up in anger.

Literally what part doesn't she understand?

She's pacing around the room in anger trying to calm down at the fact that she has to get married to me in two days.

"Milo, ní a visto el puto vestido, hijo de puta" she shouts in anger.

"Milo I haven't even seen the fucking dress, son of bitch!"

Why the fuck is she so god damn mad?

_________________________________

Shortest chapter ever but I've been busy with school and soccer/futbol.

I haven't updated you in a while so I'm just going to give you guys a barely 1/4 written chapter while I work on 3 other ones.

-jasline❤︎︎