Chapter twenty [END]

WIN

I was lost in the pages of my book, trying to block out the outside world for just a few minutes more.

But then, I heard a loud knock at my door, interrupting my peaceful moment. I sat up and placed a bookmark in my book before getting up to answer the door.

When I opened it, I was greeted by a sight that made my heart stop.

Standing before me were Stars and 4evers, all of them looking anxious and upset.

Phuwin took a deep breath and showed me a picture on his phone. It was a photo of Bright, my boyfriend, kissing another woman.

My mind started to race, and my throat felt dry. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I looked at them, waiting for them to say something, to explain what was going on.
But all I could do was stare at the picture, my heart breaking with every passing second.

After what felt like an eternity, Phuwin finally spoke up. "I'm sorry, Win," he said quietly, his voice heavy with emotions. "But you need to know the truth."

I nodded, feeling like I was in a daze.

I didn't know what to say or how to react.

All I could do was take in the reality that was in front of me, that the man I loved was not who I thought he was.

I pushed Phuwin out of my way.

I rushed to Bright, whom I just saw passing by.

The rain poured down heavily, soaking me to the bone.

I'd just found out that he was cheating on me with another girl, and the pain was like a knife to my chest.

"Bright!" I called out, my voice shaking with emotion. "Why? How could you do this to me?"

He just remained silent, staring at the ground with a blank expression on his face. The silence was almost unnerving, and I couldn't stand it any longer.

"You never loved me, did you!" I screamed, my hands shaking with rage. "I saw you kissing a girl!"

As I looked up at the sky, tears streaming down my face.

I didn't even bother to call after him, my mind filled with thoughts of Bright.

He looked just as stunned as I felt, but he wasn't crying. He spoke in a calm, steady voice that felt like a punch to the gut.

"You are correct," he said. "I never did."

I felt my heart breaking all over again. I couldn't believe that he would say something like that to me.

I had given everything to him, and this is how he repaid me? I felt a mix of anger and sadness welling up inside of me.

"I just wondered what it would be like to date a male. It's really tiring," he continued.

These words hit me like a ton of bricks. He had never loved me, never even cared about me. It was all just a game to him.

I turned away from him, feeling like I was in a daze. I had been blinded by my feelings for him, and now I was paying the price.

The rain continued to pour down on us, but it felt like it was nothing compared to the storm in my heart.

Not every story has a happy ending.

This story definitely doesn't.

The reason is that they maybe never saw

each other in the future again.

Both of them went by different paths.

                     THE END.