Chapter two

"You guys are from the faculty of medicine, right? Help us." Perth said, although it more seemed like a demand.

Satang sighed and squated next to Winny's body. "Dehydration. Everyone step away, I'll take care of it." He unzipped Winny's sweatshirt. "You, take off your shirt." Satang ordered, pointing at Pond.

Pond knew that even if he didn't want to, he had in order to help his bandmate. He took off his shirt and gave it to Satang.

"Phuwin, close your eyes." Chimon told him.

Satang poured water on the shirt and tried to cool Winny's body. After a while, Winny woke up.

"Shiiiaa, did i just pass out?"

"Yeah, here is water." Satang gave him the water bottle.

"Is it poisoned?" Winny asked. Satang slacked his head and got up.

"Hey, it's really hot, so don't forget to have breaks." Satang stated.

And with that the band 2gether 4ever left the room.

The next day, I walked to my favorite ice cream shop near the school campus. It's been so long since I had an ice cream. As I was walking, I heard some screams coming out of a classroom. I opened the door to see seniors beating up Bright.

"If my girlfriend likes your post on instagram once again, I will beat you to death." One of them said. Hearing that made me anxious, but I knew I couldn't let Bright be beaten up, or can I
No, I can't. I rushed towards the guys and gave them punches and kicks, while Bright was trying his best to get up.

However, since they are older than me, I didn't have the chance. They kicked me in the stomach, making me fall.

"And who are you, hmm?" The tallest one said, while the other two were holding my hands. "You seem like a nice toy to play with." He grinned.

The tension between me and the seniors had been building for some time, and it all came to a head when Bright finally got up and punched them all with force. While I was being dragged along, I could feel the panic and fear rise up in my throat.

We ran together and hid in the bathroom, breathing heavily as we tried to gather ourselves. Bright held my wrist painfully tight, seemingly on the verge of losing his temper.

"Why the heck did you mess with them? Don't you fucking know they're your seniors?!!" He yelled at me, his grip on my wrist tightening.
His anger seemed to have a grip on him, and I felt like he could explode at any moment.

He pinned me against the wall with all his strength, and I winced under the pressure.
His eyes were wild, his gaze full of aggression. I could see the veins popping from his neck as he gritted his teeth, his breath coming in short gasps.

The sound of footsteps echoed in the hallway, and in an instant, we were outnumbered as Pond, Perth, Phuwin, and Chimon came into the bathroom.
I could feel the embarrassment in the air as they all stared at us, as if we had just committed the worst crime imaginable.

Chimon was the first to speak, his voice full of judgment. "No comment." He stated simply before turning around and walking away.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I realized how close Bright was.

I felt like the world was spinning, and I was trapped in a nightmare.
I didn't know where to turn or what to do. All I could do was stand there, stunned and silent.

"Fuck. I can handle them, okay? It's my own damn business." Bright said, and he left with Pond and Perth.

Phuwin ran to me.

"Win! Are you okay? Did that bastard do something to you?" Phuwin wanted to make sure.
"No, nothing at all."

Phuwin looked at me suspiciously.

"I'll help you clean your wounds then."