Chapter four

SATANG

"Winny, I can't keep on acting! You told me that you would talk to them."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. They just won't listen." He apologized.

Me and Winny have been secretly dating for two months now, and I can't remember a time when I've felt happier. I know that my friends would mind it, given that they really hate each other, but I've been managing to keep my relationship a secret from them anyway.

I've been spending every moment together that I can, secretly texting each other throughout the day and spending hours talking on the phone at night.

But now, what his friend Perth did to Chimon is out of line. I've been trying to try to tell Winny to talk to his friends because my band and I can't have peace with them.

"Satang." He deeply gazed into my eyes.

"Hm?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"We are still in school, remember?"

"But no one is here. Please, please let me kiss youuu.."

I sighed.

"Alright."

He immediately pressed his lips against mine. But it didn't last for too long because...

"SATANG?!" It was fricking Phuwin. Shit it's over
"What is the meaning of this?!" He asked.

"Uh..." I wasn't sure what to answer, but I knew that I had to tell the truth since he already saw us. "Fine, I'm secretly going out with Winny for a while now."

"HUhhhhh?! Wai- wait. So the person who says that hates the band The Darkest Star to death is dating a member from that band?! WHAT IN THE K-DRAMA IS HAPPENING?!"

I shushed him with my finger.

"Phuwin, quiet. Yes, it's true, it was all just acting, okay? Please don't tell anyone. Please." I begged.

Phuwin put his hands on his hips.
"Okay, I won't."
"Thank y-"    "But you and Winny have to do me a favor."

Me and Winny looked at each other, puzzled.

"And what is that?" I asked.

He whispered it to our ears.

"WHAT!?" Winny and I both yelled at the same time. We were dumbfounded. This is something we never expected.

Two chapters in one day, woohoo 🫡
The We are series ep 1 is so good omg 😻