Chapter 1: Dawn of a New Day

*Hi! This is a crossover I've been meaning to write for a long time. It's different from my other crossovers, but since I'm a huge fan of both The Legend of Zelda and Ben 10, I thought this would be a cool concept to experiment with. Hope you enjoy the first chapter.

Majora's reign of terror was finally over. Possessed by the dark, destructive powers contained within the Fierce Deity's Mask, eleven-year-old Link, once known to many as the Hero of Time, let loose a relentless onslaught of energy beams against him.

He somewhat resembled his former adult self, but had white hair, glowing, pupilless eyes, and red markings on either side of his face. A blue triangular symbol was also placed in the center of his forehead. He wore metallic armor that was placed over a gray tunic and navy blue, skintight pants. His muscular arms were partially covered by gauntlets, which cut off somewhere below his fingers and knuckles.

In this divine form, his primary weapon was a massive helix-edged sword that could only be wielded with two hands. That wasn't a problem for Link, however. A shield wasn't even required to dispose of the monstrous demon standing before him. It almost felt too easy, in fact.

"HYAAAAAH!"

With one final blow, Majora's Wrath clutched his head and screamed in agonizing pain. He trembled from left to right, unable to comprehend his utterly humiliating defeat. He glared over at Fierce Deity Link with this form's single green eye.

"AHHHHHHH! No, no, no... NO! You're the bad guy! You're not supposed to win!" The monstrous mask wailed childishly. "I was supposed to consume everything! EVERYTHING!"

Link said nothing in reply. He just blankly glared at the monster in sheer contempt.

After his tantrum subsided, Majora paused for a moment to stare at his enemy face-to-face. The mask on his chest remained motionless, but if it had a mouth, it would probably try to smile. "Oh well. Our game isn't over yet. Let's play again sometime, shall we? Somewhere... outside this pathetic excuse for a world."

Before the Hero of Time could even question this statement, Majora's Wrath limply floated in midair. The demon's arms were held along either side of his body as the entire Moon collapse in on itself.

"Ehehe. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

His body then vanished in a blinding flash of light, seemingly defeated for now. As a result, the corrupted Moon, in all its terrifying, orange-eyed glory, was purified by a torrent of purple energy. It was then sent back into the sky where it belonged, lifting some weight off Termina's Four Guardian Deities' respective shoulders. They were red creatures with green beards and long, muscular legs. Their heads appeared to take the place of a normal body too.

With the world now safe from harm, a bright rainbow shined over the skies above Termina's Southern Swamp, Snowhead Region, Great Bay, and Ikana Canyon regions. Everyone cheered in absolute relief and happiness. It was thanks to Link that all of them would be able to live another day.

The Hylian hero himself was magically brought back down to the surface. He now sported his usual green tunic, hat, and brown boots. Attached to his back were the Gilded Sword, Mirror Shield, and a bow with multiple arrows. The latter was gray and designed to look like a screaming face.

"Aah! He's awake!" The fairy, Tatl, yelped in relief. She was a yellow ball of light with wings. Floating right next to her was her twin brother, Tael, who glowed dark purple instead.

Link groaned and picked himself off the ground. His horse, Epona, whinnied, looking immensely happy to see him again. She had orange fur, a white mane, and deep blue eyes.

As soon as the boy woke up, he looked over toward Skull Kid in surprise. The forest-born creature was currently staring at the Four Guardian Deities, his former friends.