CHAPTER 1

In the heart of a bustling metropolis, amdist the towring skyscrapers and bustling streets, two world's coexisted in secrecy and shadow.

One belongs to the most powerful BLUE MOON PACK, a clandestine society of werewolves led by the enigmatic Alpha, JEON JUNGKOOK, known to the human world as JK,  a formidable businessman with a reputation for ruthlessness and cunning. 

At the helm of his vast empire, JUNGKOOK commanded respect and fear in equal measure, his influence extending for beyond the boredroom into the hidden realm of the supernatural. But behind the mask of power and authority lay a man burdened by his dual nature, torn between his obligations to his pack and his ambitions in the human world.

Meanwhile, across town, in a sleek office tower overlooking the city skyline , Y/N MOON  , a brilliant and tenacious businesswoman , navigated the cutthroat world of corporate finance with grace and skill. Unbeknownst to her colleagues, Y/N harbored a secret of her own - a hidden gift passed down through generation of her family - a gift that manifested on her birthday, 12th December shrouded in mystery and ancient prophecy. 

Despite her success, Y/N felt a sense of isolation , her true self concealed beneath a facade of professionalism and ambition.

--------♡-----------Will her fate gonna change when she will meet jungkook? How will be their first meet up???

Will her fate gonna change when she will meet jungkook? How will be their first meet up???

-_-_-_-_-_-_♡-_-_-_-_--_-_
Pls vote and I love you .and yeah Ik it's short but next chater will be long promise ...Love yourself my beautiful reader.