"Copy that!"

When doing business, everyone seemed like a different person. Even the most talkative monkey became more serious.

"Little brother, you guys get together. We're going to kill the zombies first. We probably won't be able to take care of you." Bai Yaoyao said to the little warrior.

"It's okay, don't worry about us, we can protect ourselves!" the little soldier said on the intercom, and everyone quickly gathered together.

Bai Yaoyao's team had a heavy rescue mission and few people, so Captain Meng assigned 12 official team members. Before the end of the world, everyone was working on the front line. No matter how capable they were, they still had the ability to protect themselves, but they just failed to awaken their powers.

I just heard Captain Bai say that there was a Level 3 zombie. Everyone quickly set up their machine guns. Every time they encountered a Level 3 zombie, there would be many casualties. I hope Captain Bai and the others can lure the zombies out safely. I and others can also help collect them. fire.

"Fat Brother! The 6th floor on the right!"

"Understood!"

Fat Brother formed a big clod of soil and smashed it against the window on the sixth floor.

With a roar, the zombie jumped out of the window. He threw out a dense burst of sharp thorns at everyone.

"Damn it, gold-type zombies, fat brother Shitou, help me!" the monkey shouted.

Fat Brother and Shitou quickly formed a wall of earth. Everyone hurriedly hid behind the earthen wall.

The zombie was like a funny boy. He broke one of his legs when he landed on the ground. He stood up and moved crookedly.

Bai Yaoyao asked Chen Xuan to give him a boost, and took the opportunity to use Spirit Puncture on the zombies. The zombies immediately knelt down, and Lulu also released Dao Lei...

Now everyone has too many attack methods, and the fire is densely concentrated. When he hit it, the little soldiers beside him were stunned for a moment.

This... seems different from what I imagined. All 12 members of the Dark Night Team have special powers!

And that tree is awesome!

When he came to his senses and wanted to help fire a few shots, Xiao Wai had already inserted the willow branch into the zombie's head to dig out the crystal core.

Bai Yaoyao collected the crystal core and said: "Group two, Bai Yaoyao and Xiaomi Building 1, Lulu and Peppa Pig Building 2, Fat Brother and Monkey Building 3, Shitou and Dajuan Building 4, Ah-Dai and Chenxuan Building No. 5, Coco and Xiaoliu and Xiaowai Building No. 6.

Let’s clean up the courtyard together first. If there are any problems, call someone. There is no need to negotiate with the survivors. Let them gather at the door and try to solve it within an hour. Fight."

"Roger!"

After receiving the order, everyone set off quickly. Bai Yaoyao followed Xiaomi and was about to enter Building 1 when she heard the little soldier behind him calling her.

"Captain Bai, let's go to each building with two people."

Bai Yaoyao politely refused and said, "Please help negotiate with the survivors. Come and greet them below. The people in our team are more reserved and don't do much. Can talk."

"Ah... ok..." It's not as subtle as I thought. Captain Bai really knows how to joke.

Bai Yaoyao smiled and said, "Thank you for your hard work."