Bai Yaoyao used Spirit Puncture again, and combined with everyone's various powers, the mutant ants were finally consumed to death. Bai Yaoyao quickly collected the body and the six legs bitten off by the dog, and called to everyone to leave together. Got here.

"Is everyone not injured?" Bai Yaoyao asked.

"No, but the power is exhausted." Fatty said, and Shitou also agreed. The two of them had just been helping everyone resist the attack of mutant ants, and now their faces were slightly pale.

Bai Yaoyao looked at the hotel next to him and said, "Let's go and rest for a while, adjust before setting off. Don't run into mutant beasts again, it will be troublesome."

"Okay."

Bai Yaoyao explored and found the inside of the hotel. There are no zombies, but they have the breath of life and should be normal humans. Apart from hotels, the surrounding area is full of shopping malls and residential buildings, so I chose this place.

Bai Yaoyao walked to the front with Gouzi. As soon as he entered the hotel, he heard: "Hello! Welcome!"

When he turned around, he saw there was a little monkey doll hanging inside the door, and the voice came from the doll.

People in the hotel heard the sound and came to the lobby. They saw more than a dozen people walking in, as well as a mutant beast. They all had a fierce aura, and they didn't look like simple characters. They couldn't help but tighten their hands. arms.

"What do you want?" the leading man asked defensively.

Bai Yaoyao took a look and saw that there were quite a lot of people. In addition to the lobby, there should be some people upstairs. There should be about twenty or thirty people in total, but only a small number of them should have special powers.

"Friend, can you please excuse me and take a rest?" Bai Yaoyao replied that he should ask about the place being cleaned.

The leading man on the opposite side was obviously relieved. It would be best if there was no conflict. Although these dozen people looked like they had just experienced a big battle, it did not mean that the people on their side could survive it.

He said as calmly as possible: "Okay, there are 6 rooms on the first floor. We are all upstairs, and we have never lived there. I just... I don't know how long you want to rest?"

It is not easy to clean up a place where you can rest. I am afraid of these. Once people come, they never leave.

"Two hours." Bai Yaoyao said directly.

"That's no problem! The rooms are on the right side." The man pointed and said.

Bai Yaoyao nodded: "Thank you."

After saying that, the two of them went back to the room to rest.

By the way, he left Gouzi at the door to guard him. Anyway, Gouzi was just making a sneak attack, so he hardly wasted much effort. However, Bai Yaoyao still threw a pot of big bones at Gouzi out of humanitarianism.

The dog happily took over the job of guarding the door.

...

"Boss, look!"

The man followed the younger brother's gaze and found that the group's dogs were actually eating meat bones! Seeing the look of enjoyment on his face, he swallowed involuntarily.

This has been the end of the world for so long. People are almost out of food, but dogs can still eat meat! Let's make a fuss here!

Gouzi found a group of people looking at him with wide eyes and envy, and he ate more happily. The more he chewed, the more delicious it became, and finally he burped in a very humane manner.